More functions\

JeViCo

Hello guys!

1. We can use/replace world textures,car textures, but what about peds? Why we can't still use separate textures to test out our abilities?

F_SoRh4eQOetqSH0cGVfYw.png

2. New camera functions - aiming!

There a lot of topics with setCameraMatrix problem related to weapon aiming. I also tried that and got the same result.

What about SetPedAimTarget and parent functions but for player?

• Thanks 1
12 hours ago, CodyJ(L) said:

First one is already possible using the same functions as replacing world and vehicle functions..

i tried to use engineApplyShaderToWorldTexture function but it doesn't work for custom ped models for some reason

12 hours ago, CodyJ(L) said:

Second one there was work put into it but was never completed.

I hope MTA team'll add this function some day ^-^

• Thanks 1
On 26/08/2018 at 15:45, JeViCo said:

i know that my model has texture name 'truth' (whole ped) but it doesn't work with custom ones

engineApplyShaderToWorldTexture
Tip:

• When using with a 'ped', ensure you have set 'ped' or 'all' in the elementTypes when calling dxCreateShader

By default, dxCreateShader does not create a shader that works on peds. You need to manually set that.

Edited by MrTasty
  • Thanks 1
17 hours ago, MrTasty said:

engineApplyShaderToWorldTexture
Tip:

• When using with a 'ped', ensure you have set 'ped' or 'all' in the elementTypes when calling dxCreateShader

By default, dxCreateShader does not create a shader that works on peds. You need to manually set that.

I had type "all" type in dxCreateShader. I changed it to "ped" and it works! Thanks dude, you're awesome!

Okay, we will wait for camera then ^-^

Edited by JeViCo