The first realase?

Guest izzy_domain

The First release of MTASA will be race only, meaning you cant get out of your vehicle and kill others. The MTA team hasnt said when MTASA will include deathmatch.

That's...depressing.

Dont play the mod then. Still there is going to be many nice features which the mod offers which will be interesting to play around with. Designing your own races, building objects like ramps or other misc items to be involved in the race heh ;P

The First release of MTASA will be race only, meaning you cant get out of your vehicle and kill others. The MTA team hasnt said when MTASA will include deathmatch.

That's...depressing.

Please read the "old" news about the development of MTASA on mtavc.com/blog. Than you'd know that withouth having to ask it here. They haven't said when MTASA will include deathmatch because they dont know yet, it'll most likely be somewhere in 2006.

I must say no deathmatch is a dissappointment. Just have to wait and see then if they do come out with deathmatch mode later on. I don't want to roam around the gta world in just a car.

Yes, deathmatch is planned for a later release. The race mode is just so that they can build up the Blue framework and work on vehicle sync.

did someone just say we can't free roam on foot and that it's strictly vehicles?

"Someone" said it ages ago.

I must say no deathmatch is a dissappointment. Just have to wait and see then if they do come out with deathmatch mode later on. I don't want to roam around the gta world in just a car.

I totally agree with you, but designing MTA Blue is hard work. I think we should give the creators a break instead of stressing them into doing it.

I don't know how this community could continue to exist if you hadn't told us that. On behalf of everyone here, I thank you.

Hahaha

Edit to prevent this being a spam post: The race mod looks more than enough to keep me and many others happy while the team spend the weeks or months required for DM or Team modes to be completed.

Aww :( too bad. Oh well it will still be awesome, I'm sure it will be alot better then gTat, I tried it and nothing is synced very well at all, it also crashes alot, MTA first release is absolutely without a doubt worth the wait!!! :D
We certainly hope so, we've spent way too long working on it for it not to be (blue has been in development for over 2 years now)!

lol longer than the actual game, so any news on GTA: BlueII??

Aww :( too bad. Oh well it will still be awesome, I'm sure it will be alot better then gTat, I tried it and nothing is synced very well at all, it also crashes alot, MTA first release is absolutely without a doubt worth the wait!!! :D
We certainly hope so, we've spent way too long working on it for it not to be (blue has been in development for over 2 years now)!

lol longer than the actual game, so any news on GTA: BlueII??

Ehm, I think your refering to the BLUE Version currently, not sure though. The current version of Blue has been rewrited 3 times so it is version III.

when will u be able to go on foot?

and how long till the 1st release? is it days or weeks away? :roll:

R1 you cant go on foot, however in future versions you will be able too.

I think he knows that foot sync will be in later versions, but he asks when. And no-one knows that yet.