The first realase?

Guest izzy_domain

Aww :( too bad. Oh well it will still be awesome, I'm sure it will be alot better then gTat, I tried it and nothing is synced very well at all, it also crashes alot, MTA first release is absolutely without a doubt worth the wait!!! :D

Aww :( too bad. Oh well it will still be awesome, I'm sure it will be alot better then gTat, I tried it and nothing is synced very well at all, it also crashes alot, MTA first release is absolutely without a doubt worth the wait!!! :D
We certainly hope so, we've spent way too long working on it for it not to be (blue has been in development for over 2 years now)!
Thats awesome! I'm excited for the first realease I'm confident that it will beat any other multiplayer mod out there already, or to come. Keep working hard!

I don't want to be the one to spoil your excitement, but after reading todays blogposts it looks to me like R1 is not feasible in december...

If I were you I'd get excited in februari/march

lol, don't trust anyone who's giving any release dates for MTA. Don't even trust MTA Team anywhere else than in http://www.mtavc.com (but do not trust on blog comments, if they ARE going to give the release date (wich I doubt highly), it'll be on main page).

You can also trust them in IRC :P But yeah if it'll be released it will be on the blog, the main page and the MTASA Website :wink:

No, don't trust them on IRC, they're teasing us! They're among us!

..As being realistic, someone might just tease you in IRC with easier way than teasing you with main page..

jesus why all the worry? Everything'll be fine, they wont let hackers in...

When the time comes MTA'll be released, everything will go o.k. Don't worry, just depend on the MTA team and everything will be fine..... 8)

No, don't trust them on IRC, they're teasing us! They're among us!

..As being realistic, someone might just tease you in IRC with easier way than teasing you with main page..

Lol I can see the team accepted your wishes mentioned in IRC xD:P

so if u cant go on foot what happends when u blow up ur vehicle? do u spawn with a new 1? :roll:

anyway im looking forward to playing hope its out soon. i know u get this asked alot but do u guys have any idea of when it could be out such as 1 month 2 months time? :roll:

so if u cant go on foot what happends when u blow up ur vehicle? do u spawn with a new 1? :roll:

When you die you go in spectator mode until the next race.

anyway im looking forward to playing hope its out soon. i know u get this asked alot but do u guys have any idea of when it could be out such as 1 month 2 months time? :roll:

No, no one knows the release date - it is totally unpredictable. :(