GTA VC Vs. GTA SA ?

Vital

GTA VC Vs. GTA SA?  

24 members have voted

1. 1. GTA VC Vs. GTA SA?

• GTA VC
    • GTA SA

I agree with BD. SA had the most impressive engine but GTA3 and VC were more fun. I think it's because they were more arcade-like, like the earlier GTA games.

BD never said all that :P

Personally I like GTA3 most because of it's atmosphere. Vice city had a better atmosphere than SA imo, but I still prefer SA because of the huge map and all the new features.

if the bike physics and camera angles from vc could be transplanted into sa you would have the perfect game =)

stylistically LC and SA are on the same level, dark gritty nightlife etc etc. The SA map is great, i found VC's map too boring (IT WAS FLAT FFS), LC had some interesting offroad areas if you took the effort to explore, but SA just has loads of offroad potential.

Storywise they are all good games. Since this game is SP only it has to stand up on this anyway. I found VC a little easy, the a few of the final missions of LC near impossible and SA to be somewhere inbetween.

1) GTA3

2) GTA: VC

3) GTA: SA

If we're talking features

1. sa

2. vc

3. 3

If we're talking best with sa technology features

1. 3

2. sa

3. vc

If we're talking best in mta

sa.. you'll see :P

1. vc

2. 3 (feels like a lack of weapons and more quick death css style)

Mm I like Gta3 the most for its single player and the environment, the city it has, I think that I've completed it around 8 times. Vice City solely for MTA - everything else blows(the city, the music, the time etc). And I dislike SA because I hate the aiming, I don't like the storyline nor the music. I don't like the character I have to play with. The only thing I like about the game is the decent graphix, the weapons and the cars ;-)