Fly-by Credits

Guest predator2099

Ok this is wot i did

i went on ASE and go up the list of servers i choose one then typed in my Nickname and the light flashed orange and well orange......... i clicked i sent my game request and then i opened GTA 3 clicked start Start MTA3 it loaded up but all that happend was i fly-byed some of the map with credits and when it gets over the car-park it stoped reloaded and dose the same over and over and over.......

am i doing somming wrong ????

also i can't play single player anymore. why is this ?

ok first off you should have read other posts i have seen this question many times

go to your mta.exe and start it click play mta(sp is single player) once you start a new game(when the credits are going) alt+tab and you will then want to start up ase, pick a server, click into the server window which auto launches when you start mta and copy ip WALLAH!!!! click back into gta3 and after a few seconds the credits should disappear and your in....

yea i worked it out now but its k because it was CRAP the ppl have 2 much hp n ugh i cant even play SP mode so i took it all off my system i cant be assed to reinstall my my cars n stuff so i aint gonna bother