FREE SERVERS | Instant Setup, Nothing Required | mainframecentral.com

vo1Pqaj.png

We offer many Game Servers, VPS Servers and Dedicated Servers.
We are NOW offering free branded servers.

Only Differences between Free Branded Server Hosting and our Premium MTA Hosting.
- Free Servers are limited to 25 Player Slots
- Free Servers are limited to 5GB Storage Space
- We Brand your server hostname.  "Your Server Name | Free Server Hosted by mainframecentral.com".

You may obtain a free server HERE

We offer all of our gaming services with 1GBPS of Network Speed and Premium DDoS' Mitigation and protection.

Edited by JackHughesman

Had a server for 4 or 5 days and it got deleted without a reason, i didn't even get an email for that and i lost all my data, same for a friend of mine which lost all his maps since he was using it for a mapping sv.

Don't take any free server from that and if u wanna do it make lot of backups since they don't care about your data!

On 8/28/2018 at 13:33, XisH said:

Had a server for 4 or 5 days and it got deleted without a reason, i didn't even get an email for that and i lost all my data, same for a friend of mine which lost all his maps since he was using it for a mapping sv.

Don't take any free server from that and if u wanna do it make lot of backups since they don't care about your data!

None of our Servers Automatically Delete whatsoever. This must have been a Client Side Issue. I recommend Making a Support Ticket. No one else has had any issues with this.

2 hours ago, JackHughesman said:

None of our Servers Automatically Delete whatsoever. This must have been a Client Side Issue. I recommend Making a Support Ticket. No one else has had any issues with this.

A friend of mine had the server deleted too.
os_jqPwvRKq7FqeZXWpFOA.png

http://54.38.160.58:8880/ is down and because of that service i lost all of my data, same for my friend!

I wouldn't reccomend a service that shuts down your server without even sending an email, this is pure bull:~ cause i lost most of my data there!

Edited by XisH
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...