MTA doesn't work at all. Help

Guest mike_hill2107

I downloaded MTA 0.4 / 0.4.1 which is the one for GTA 3 and GTA VC and in the installation of MTA i specified where the GTA 3 folders were and when I open MTA to the server screen I can't select what game I am using or language at all. It is just greyed out. It says in the manual to select what game and language. I can't play MTA at all. Does it have anything to do with not having the actual cd? (I downloaded it off Limewire). The actual GTA 3 game works though. Is there anyway to fix this?

Thanks

I have now downloaded MTA .5 but I can't create a server. I just want to play some mates, I have just done the first mission and saved so I have played it once. When I try to create a server it just times out then if I click on set up server it comes up with an error. What do i do? By the way I am using GTA 3 and don't have GTA VC.

thanks

I am trying ot log onto a server which is already created but MTA keeps on saying invalid executible. I read in the forum that I need the gta3.exe 1.1 version. where do I get this i have looked around and can't find it. Is there any other way to get around it? If I used my current version and played mates with the same version would it work?

Yet still another problem. When I try and install the patch it comes up with this error: This program cannot update this version of GTAIII because of the following reason "the path of the file": unknown version. does it ahve anything to do with it being a dowloaded version?

thanks

[/img]