Xaentelia: Server Control Panel

XvN

Should this be released?!..  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Should this be released?!..

• Yes
    • No

Alright, a while back i spoke of a script i created for cheat detection (that i never released), dont know if anyone remembers that, and i doubt anyone cares lol.. but still, this is something else similar..

This is an Admin Panel (type) bot, imma just call Xaentelia: Server Control ..

XAENTELIA%20-%20BASIC.PNG

whats it for? :

its for Servers (and server admins) much like MTAMA/MTAMA:GRS (only this is not mirc lol) that can (and will be able to) either, run scripts, or work with them (gonna choose work with for now)..

note* - this only connects through admin+

what does it do? :

it can Kick, Ban (uses a ban that can keep dynamic monkeys at bay, thanks to a special static code thats generated from your isp), can scan for modified MTAClients, scans players IPs for host, town, city, country, can crash the player (either their client, or their game to force respawning if you dont like the armor glitch), it has an option to only allow players from the same country as the server to join so you can eliminate lag, theres more options aswell. (can be turned on and off)

the bot button on the left of the picture can make the server create a player ingame that you can either set to roam, or tool, roam allows him to walk around with animations and attack whatever comes across his path (his health isnt static so he can be killed) good for training or just a fun mess around, or tool, you can set him to do whatever you want.

an RPG side of the bot is that it can spawn weapons at the ammunation stores - also, can lock cars and make them explode for car scripts (car bombs?)

i will give more information on it as i add more, for now im unaware if i should release it or not, so ive started a poll for it..

comments and suggestions, questions and ideas will be noted and\or answered

--- edit : added picture

YIPPEE.PNG

ip and host information was removed from the picture at the persons request

Edited by Guest

lol nice concerns, unfortunatly any good modder with mIRC\VB or even C++ capabilitys can already spawn weapons and most of whats in here anyway, on ANY server

ive protected and am adding even more protection to this so it cant be "cracked" .. its only going to run through admin+, so unless you have that for your server, you wont be able to use it.. simple as :P

and this isnt a ' modification ' .. its an AddOn, like MTAMA and MTAMA:GRS

lol nice concerns, unfortunatly any good modder with mIRC\VB or even C++ capabilitys can already spawn weapons and most of whats in here anyway, on ANY server

ive protected and am adding even more protection to this so it cant be "cracked" .. its only going to run through admin+, so unless you have that for your server, you wont be able to use it.. simple as :P

and this isnt a ' modification ' .. its an AddOn, like MTAMA and MTAMA:GRS

Lol nothing is non-crackable these days , even fbi can be hacked , satellite codes be cracked, so forget about protection.