Dear MTA team.. HELP!

I downloaded this today.. friday 30th may..., and i play it over TCI/IP network, and wen im on my own then its fine nuting wrong!, but then when i get my bro to join after aout 5 seconds of me just in my car doin nuting... (Dosent seem to happen on foot) i get teleported back to the

helipad.. whats up with that guys, Is there a way of fixing it, (BTW im on a 100Mb network if that helps)

and in the ded-server it says :

Player tryed to join with same IP

it does it loads, i dunno why

Player Alienworkshop has joined the game

connection timed out

Player Alienworkshop has joined the game

please explane why.... Im sorry if this is in your manual, ive downloded it and i dnt have acrobat reader :( sorry peeps!

thanks for reading

Oh yea P.S. on gametypes are they disabled because there not ready for release or .... or what?

Edit:

Just read your main page (News) i c gamemodes for 0.4 :) okly dokely, sorry to bother you...

c u l8tr

Oh yea P.S. on gametypes are they disabled because there not ready for release or .... or what?

Edit:

Just read your main page (News) i c gamemodes for 0.4 :) okly dokely, sorry to bother you...

yes, game modes will be for 0.4, but the reason they're not ready in 0.3 is because people asking for the release and bitching, so the team decided to rush 0.3 :(

about your connection problem (I think) it could be that connections from same IP are not allowed in this version, if that's not the reason and someone knows, plz correct me