Suspected Trainer Usage?

Guest Bryce

Hey,

When I go in game, i get kicked for suspected trainer usage on all but 1 server, SB one. When I try and install the 1.1 patch it says my gta-vc.exe is an unknown version, but it has just been installed, with no modifications to the game except mta. I close all other windows, norton, msn, etc.

Any suggestions?

Usually It happends be when you spawn twice as Vice City Crusader (also when you are spawning VCC after cop).

Someone msn you with forbidden nickname: crack, trainer, hack etc.

Any other program opened what updates itself for example winamp (it switch song names, you could get kicked when it has forbidden word in) .

It could be forum topic what has needed word in, or anything else. :)

• 2 weeks later...

I have no programs running I said, 3RD time.

I can not downlaod the patch as I said in my oroginal post, please read.

I am trying to spawn as any character, but not the crusader.

reinstall MTA

and i doubt you do not have anything open cause it seems to work for everyone else on the bottom RIGHT make sure there are NO programs running s.a. MSN , Yahoo , AIM ANY .exe programs.......................................................

also press CTRL + Alt + Delete and go in to process do not mess around in there but make sure there is nothing running with keywords suxch as crack hack etc.........good luck.

IF none of those works might be a mod you had installed earlier on GTA VC Reinstall GTA VC

~

Vital