[ENGLISH] Utopia Democratic Community [RPG/CnR]

peaNFvx.png

Features;

• Login panel: An advanced UI and simple interface to make it easier for the players.
zivnkNG.png

• Vehicles System: An advanced and Realistic vehicles system that hasn't been used in any other servers before.

M3T0841.jpg

XbLgDC2.jpg

bxCKs7L.jpg

• Spawners System: An advanced vehicles system, it's not really realistic but does the job.

CDwJ5Po.png

• Jobs/Employment System: An advanced employment system which contains "SOME" of the jobs as we're still developing the rest of the jobs, you can find jobs all around SA marked with blips in the map.
  3028p34.png

• Groups System: Simple UI that allows players to understand the system faster, it contains alot of features for the leaders, and will be improved in further versions.

xHqvndw.png

SRu1bbK.png

KrJoU9W.png

d9OSrKW.png

1MSfPRR.png

• Rules Panel (F1): DX based UI which contains all server rules.
  KwJlNRd.png

• Banking System: Realistic banking system, which offers different payment methods (using UDC Card) which is a unique idea that hasn't been used before, the banking system is synchronized with players' accounts using a specific PIN Code that the player should enter.
  NgEgWN1.png

• Turfing System: for a better CnR experiance we offer you the best choice which is turfing, actually it might be only for criminals since police officers can't turf, but this feature is well designed and has alot of perks.
  X8UVmUk.png

• Fuel System: We tried to make this as much realistic as we could so we made a fuel system which synchronizes fuel refilling with vehicles type (i.e: a truck pays more than a bike to refill)
  7nMHbh3.png
  • Customs Shop (Credits: Al3grab): While searching the community to gain time, we found this epic modshop resource made by  @Al3grab.
  HeVScPB.png

• Housing System: Make your own real estate, or have your own house, this system isn't finished, but V1.0 is ready to be launched (in further versions you'll be able to buy apartments and add your own furniture).

HttKpej.png

F5Elaf8.png

rNbhkDH.png

Future Resources Ideas;

• Criminal Boss & Police Chief systems. Progress: 80%
  • More CnR events and Police events. Progress: 0%
  • Battle Royal Mod event (PUBG event which occurs each 30minutes). Progress: 3%
  • Garages System (GTA V garages system, just like GTA V xD ). Progress: 0%
  • Business System (Build your own company and start investing in stocks market !). Progress: 0%
  • Drug Farms (Buy a drug farm, farm drugs and hide it from cops, make it secure with bots and cops will barely find you). Progress: 0%
  • More Jobs and Current jobs improvement. Progress: 30%
  • Tolls system. Progress: 0%

Temporary Unofficial Trailer;

Edited by Cyrus

Well i was an Owner there and i constructed these resources with an old friend and the half of resources are made by me, you can't use my resources without my permission, and the trailer that you posted it of the server was made by me, this a good proof, and you can check that the most of scripts i mean the server and client sides are called MKH_s and MKH_c and you can check the meta and that's a good proof too, so i'm warning you to delete your server otherwise i'm gonna report you and your fake server to MTA Community.

• Like 1
  • 3 years later...
On 03/08/2018 at 20:00, xMKHx said:

Well i was an Owner there and i constructed these resources with an old friend and the half of resources are made by me, you can't use my resources without my permission, and the trailer that you posted it of the server was made by me, this a good proof, and you can check that the most of scripts i mean the server and client sides are called MKH_s and MKH_c and you can check the meta and that's a good proof too, so i'm warning you to delete your server otherwise i'm gonna report you and your fake server to MTA Community.

xDxD ok