Stolen Server Name

AjaxFTW

Hello mta admins

i would report someone who's using my server name which i run for many years, And closed it for a short time then when i back to start it back i found that he is my server name and someone of his server admins using my name too, And all the players think that this guy is me

Please i need someone to warn him or punish him, I really have a big problem with him and i warned him to close it or use another name but he didn't

and i told him that i can report him and he replied me "I Don't Care about your idiot MTA admins", Please guys someone do anything with this guy, And thanks for your time.

Server IP : mtasa://51.255.215.248:23140

If anyone check it , You will see that this is my server name ( CIF ) which owned by me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 27/7/2018 at 21:07, AjaxFTW said:

Hello mta admins

i would report someone who's using my server name which i run for many years, And closed it for a short time then when i back to start it back i found that he is my server name and someone of his server admins using my name too, And all the players think that this guy is me

Please i need someone to warn him or punish him, I really have a big problem with him and i warned him to close it or use another name but he didn't

and i told him that i can report him and he replied me "I Don't Care about your idiot MTA admins", Please guys someone do anything with this guy, And thanks for your time.

Server IP : mtasa://51.255.215.248:23140

If anyone check it , You will see that this is my server name ( CIF ) which owned by me.

Well if you closed your server and someone opened one while it was off, you have no rights in order to make the server owner edit the server's name.

Edited by Simple01