help with a script

damnet007

would any1 please make me a script, as i have tried but got lost within 2mins! i need a script which will work in stunt mode, and it makes people have 'cop' status. only admins can set the status, so if a person want to be a cop they ask admin, and admin type something like !newcop . also i need something for stunt mode to jail people- !jail and something to slap non-cops for driving the packers (dont ask why lol). anyway, i would really appreciate it if someone could do this for me. thank you! oh yeah and the challenge script of mine is for dm not stunt, is there any way i could challenge people in stunt mode- to get most points etc? thanx

would any1 please make me a script, as i have tried but got lost within 2mins! i need a script which will work in stunt mode, and it makes people have 'cop' status. only admins can set the status, so if a person want to be a cop they ask admin, and admin type something like !newcop . also i need something for stunt mode to jail people- !jail and something to slap non-cops for driving the packers (dont ask why lol). anyway, i would really appreciate it if someone could do this for me. thank you! oh yeah and the challenge script of mine is for dm not stunt, is there any way i could challenge people in stunt mode- to get most points etc? thanx

use grs or VCES>panthers script..

use grs or VCES>panthers script..

Hmm it works in stunt mode? u can have cops in stunt mode since when ? and where is the script?