i hate you MTA-TEAM

Guest h3@d!

ah i feel sorry for the mta team they are really mad i bet but thanks for ur time and efforts for giving us a chance to play mta :) and any other thing beta programs are for ppl to test and report bugs not to diss the programers up like what this person did to u guys

Hey guys, i am here.... but i don't change my opinion.

Do you want to say it's now a funny game without the promised gamemodes etc., don't you?

And the MTA showed us a interface a month ago and now they made a new one, didn't they?

I am very happy about the MTA-TEAM but they promised to much to us?

And they promised it every month.

So now i must wait for 0.4 and i hope it won't come in 3month.

• MTA Team

The GUI was changed on request of the people on the forum, they wanted a grey one.

The game modes were left out because ppl wanted us to release asap.

We don't know how long it is gonna take us you damn idiot, we'rte not machines, we have lives, we have jobs or go to school. I don't know about you but i can't spend 8 hours a day on this project and neither can anyone else on the team. And All we left out in 0.3 is scheduled for 0.4 so just skip 0.3 then :evil:

SOMEONE GO TO USENET RIGHT NOW! FIND ALL THE FLAMERS YOU CAN, AND SIC THEM ON HIM! :evil::evil::evil::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Why is MTA buggy? because you told them to release it NOW! You bitch either way! I hate you! DIE!!!!!!!!! :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

Note to you: IN SEVERAL ANNOUNCEMENTS it was said that they were cutting game modes, and anything unfinished, just so they could release it, to stop all the bitching.

pretend this has never been released. what would you be doing right now? that's right. Bitching a moaning about how long it's taking.

There's no way to please you.

I really want mod powers, just so I can ban you...