i hate you MTA-TEAM

Guest h3@d!

How many times did you say "it comes out now"? we wait over 3months for 0.3b and for what? i have an error..... and wow, i saw the game by my friend and though "whats that"...... i laggy game without any other cars or peds and the gang cars are undestroyable.... How to make there a frag?

And for that we wait 3months??????? :evil::evil::evil::evil:

How long will it take for the end-wersion of MTA...... 3years??????????

you can develop a completed game in 3years.... so that s h i t what you made :!::!::!::!::!::!:

• MTA Team

how dare you? can you do any better? if you wankers who have been bitching all the time stfu we have to spend less time answering ur stupid comments and spend more time for the development. We are not full time developers. We have school/work during the days u know, we have to combine nthis shit as you call it with a normal live. :evil:

How many times did you say "it comes out now"? we wait over 3months for 0.3b and for what? i have an error..... and wow, i saw the game by my friend and though "whats that"...... i laggy game without any other cars or peds and the gang cars are undestroyable.... How to make there a frag?

you can develop a completed game in 3years.... so that s h i t what you made :!::!::!::!::!::!:

Not the word EXPERIMENTAL and BETA hence it not being able to work perfectly. What do you expect someone like UT2003 that works perfectly. Its fan made you should be pleased they are releasing these betas publicly.

Well Done MTA Team for a good job

hey, i think u should try writing any program, (i do a little vb from time to time but not often) but you never write even a simple program 100% correct first time, you try doing soemthing, hell just make a batch file to delete the tempory folder and you'll probably screw up the first few times too, give these guys credit, they've done an amazing job, and from what i can tell its in vb? which makes it even more amazing to me, i've tried doing things with other programs and i just get confused and frustrated :x

(tried to make a clone of the start menu task bar, not the whole thing just hte task bar, drove me nuts one day i swear i'll get round to it :roll: )

also u said its laggy? of coures its gonna be laggy itsl ike the first realise, (i'm assuming its not optimised for speed in stuff, just to get it to work? although i'll shut up now before i start making myself look too stupid! :shock: )

hey h3@d if you hate mta so much why don't YOU go and make your own mod, lets see you code a perfect mod that won't have any lag or any bugs and will make everyone happy, i can only imagine how much time it took to code this mod and remember they are doing this for free just to make the gta3 community a bit better, maybe mta 0.3b has been released before its time but that doesn't mean the mta team didn't work hard on it and its still impressive considering they are doing rockstars black job

oh cant you just FEEL the love?

and yes he3d or whatever, your a fucking dumbass, your the ones who wanted ti out early, and don't understand enuf that its not going to be perfect why dont you go to your mommy and ask her to beg rockstar to make their own mta eh? cause thats all you can do, cry to your mommy, cause everyone else hates you and thinks your retarded.

fucking ungreatful ass.. how dare you. they worked hard. and look im new to this mod and im not bitching so ngbbs3e07a71fc531e.jpg

I have to say that this blows the GGM one out of the water! of all the times i been on servers I only had it crash on me twice. TWICE!! and I havnt really had that much of a lag issue though there have been the teleporting but hey what can ya say. its still in developmentand they have told us so if ya don't like it don't play it and don't complain.

thanks Bill. and thanks to the MTA crew for givin us a better chance of playin the game with other people. think these guys are doin a great job with what they have to work with. when he complains about the quality he has to understand these guys have lives and obligations outside of this. besides, i think R* had more then 10-15 people workin on the project :roll: so of coarse its gonna take them sometime to get it out and R* woiuld probly have better equipment for there guys to work on. so before people bitch they should take all that into consideration. nuff said.

He@d!,

I feel your pain mate :twisted::cry:

There's probably a whole lot of people out there getting errors that are gonna be PISSED :evil: ... ,3 months is a long time to wait for something that does'nt work. :( Im sure MTA Team are working VERY VERY hard to solve some of the problems people have been having ASAP

Ive been lucky enough to connect to a server and play .3b online, i was and am still getting errors that ive been able to get around... :P

The R* coders and programers are getting paid for there work, while MTA work there ass off for FREE :!:

I think once MTA Team release a bug free multiplayer mod for GTA3, its gonna breath new life into this Aweasome game, and probably boost GTA3 sales up, while R* games sit back and count there $$$ MTA get nothing :shock: ...what a load of $%@#

Oh...well :roll:

:idea: -patience is the key, dont let yo anger destroy u :twisted::x:evil::wink::cry::lol::oops::P:D:?:

Good Luck to all

:arrow::arrow::arrow: