MTA for V2.00?

Guest Groupe

the current version only works with the 1.0 executable, we are going to work to support all versions of GTA at some point, but we are finalizing this one first, the others _should_ be trivial afterwards, but the codebase we work on will have to be solidified a bit more before we can work to port it.

Kent

• 1 month later...
He could either be talking about the exe to stop the hc, even though that was 1.01 or something along those lines. Or the rumored 2.0 exe which is supposed to prevent any type of modding.

He meant 1.01 for sure. There is no "2.0". If Rockstar god rid of modding on the "Second Edition" set then less people would buy it because of the missing features. However I'm sticking to 1.0 because I don't drink coffee anyways. Wink.

He could either be talking about the exe to stop the hc, even though that was 1.01 or something along those lines. Or the rumored 2.0 exe which is supposed to prevent any type of modding.

He meant 1.01 for sure. There is no "2.0". If Rockstar god rid of modding on the "Second Edition" set then less people would buy it because of the missing features. However I'm sticking to 1.0 because I don't drink coffee anyways. Wink.

I stick to 1.0 too. Will support for 1.1 be in r2?

There is a 2.0 exe. It is the exe shipped with the re-released version of SA in America, and it does stop a lot of modding. :roll:

Is it different from version 1.1?

Yes.

So 2.0 would cause problems with MTA? Would it stop that kind of modding too? I thought R* Supported modding like this?

There is a 2.0 exe. It is the exe shipped with the re-released version of SA in America, and it does stop a lot of modding. :roll:

Well that's pretty god damned retarded.

Say, another question. will EXE that are "NOCD" patched EXEs work with MTA? Not that my copy is pirated, I just hate putting the CD in everytime to play.

If you guys got the emails before San Andreas they said the gema will be Fully modible with more features so users can make their own world! Why would they make a patch against what they said? :roll::shock:

Actually I don't think they did. Rockstar stated there would be better support for modification/customisation. There is some speculation that the fat/thin Carl, clothing choice, car tuning options, weapon usage stats and Respect meter that are standard in SA are what they were referring to as the original exe had some major barriers to many forms of modification (MTA's methods included), let alone a further patched version. Other interpretations were leapt to by the community.

• 2 weeks later...