[REQ]Looped dff animation

Hello,

I've got gta particles in dff files and I have a question if it is possible to edit for example gunshot animation and make it looped? Because when I create an object with this animation it disappears when the animation ends.

Also another question, is it possible to make a breakable object in mta? As I know a .dat file is needed so probably it isn't.
Thanks.

5 hours ago, 2kristof2 said:

I've got gta particles in dff files and I have a question if it is possible to edit for example gunshot animation and make it looped?

Yes, take a look at the loop parameter (5th one).

bool setPedAnimation ( ped thePed [, string block=nil, string anim=nil, int time=-1, bool loop=true, bool updatePosition=true, bool interruptable=true, bool freezeLastFrame=true, int blendTime=250] )
5 hours ago, 2kristof2 said:

Also another question, is it possible to make a breakable object in mta? As I know a .dat file is needed so probably it isn't.

No, it's not possible. You're right, you'll need to edit the .dat file which MTA does not allow.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, 2kristof2 said:

About particles I meant effects like smoke, explsions, gunshots etc, not ped animations, @Saml1er. I recreate an object every 100 ms and it works fine.

Which object exactly are you talking about? If you don't mind, can you send me a code snippet via PM? I'm already working on a project related to MTA where I properly implement new features, I might take a look at effects. : )

• !#NssoR_) changed the title to [REQ]Looped dff animation