teh gerlfrinD?

I don't know what's sadder, the post, or the fact that I could read it as well as reading normal english :roll:

Anyways, why would you want girlfriends in a video game? Hell, screw that, It's a fucking multiplayer, why won't you find yourself a nice dork girl and just RP with her over MTA? :P

Edited by Guest
wutZ upz0rZ? LoL!

imEh justz0rZ wunderinZ iFz0rZ ye culd inplementenz0rZ teh abelatay to hav teh gerfrinD in teh gamez0rZ, WoW, thut itZ..

tehr+z no sp0neZoRz - teh matricxs.

PleeZ0rZ dun lok tis topiz0rZ..

What's up? Laughing out loud.

I'm wondering if you could implent the ability to have a girlfriend in game, wow, that's it.

"There is no spoon" - The Matrix

Please do not lock this thread.

Edited by Guest
wutZ upz0rZ? LoL!

imEh justz0rZ wunderinZ iFz0rZ ye culd inplementenz0rZ teh abelatay to hav teh gerfrinD in teh gamez0rZ, WoW, thut itZ..

tehr+z no sp0neZoRz - teh matricxs.

PleeZ0rZ dun lok tis topiz0rZ..

What's up? Laughing out loud.

I'm wondering if you could implent the ability to have a girlfriend in game, wow, that's it.

"There is no spoon" - The Matrix

Please do not lock this thread.

Kaboom, nope, nothing amusing. And what on earth would girlfriend do in multiplayer?

To bad.. :<

Hm, I'd guess the girlfriend would stand and stare at you, and be annoying..

Just like in real life!

"There is a spoon" - The Velocity

Quite pointless.. eh.

Once upon tEhz0rZ time there was a h4x0rZ programmer.

He decided to MoDz0rZ TeH GTA III gamez0rZ to make it Multiplayer Compatible.

Years went on and now we have a new core called "Blue" Which is a core that is used for other cores to DiScHaRgEz0rZ TeH other cores written by the first core implented in the second core powered by the third, which then married the second core that got rewritten and here it is on TeHz0rZ site for all of you people to see, so basically what I'm saYiNz0rZ is that this is a l33tz0rZ core that's very nice developed, and that it has been rewritten alot, which actually makes sense since the maridge between the second and the third core rewrite didn't work out well.

"There is a spoon but you can't see it" - The Gray Dog That Didn't Realize That He Was Gray.

z0rZ!!!!