Balance the weapons

Drizzy

I think in next release, which will be DM, you should balance the weapons so there's no ub3r l33t w34p0n like the stubby shotgun that you kill people with 2 shots (or sometimes even one).

Because now, with shotguns, we forget the long-rate weapons like M60 or M4, all stick to stubby or shotgun...

So i think you should lower the damage rate of some, so that people are more creative in their kills. :D

omg, its been a long time since the last whiney comment about the stubby shotgun, congrats on complaining that the most crippled weapon in mta is still too powerful. My stance has always been clear: Just because the better players choose the stubby, doesnt make it more powerful. if you were a better player, you could kill just as easy with another gun.

I think in next release, which will be DM, you should balance the weapons so there's no ub3r l33t w34p0n like the stubby shotgun that you kill people with 2 shots (or sometimes even one).

Because now, with shotguns, we forget the long-rate weapons like M60 or M4, all stick to stubby or shotgun...

So i think you should lower the damage rate of some, so that people are more creative in their kills. :D

Wake up dude mta team clearly has stated that they are not going to update MTA so forget MTA been updated and stick with what is been provided.

..Drizzy, since when has GTA not been about *click* .. *boom* .. *dead*, it is supposed to be about freedom and carnage, not pussyfooting around with leveled out weapons, the last time that was done around 200 great MTA players just quit because it wasn't half as fun anymore.

..Killer, get back under your rock :P

Theres nothing wrong with the stubby shotgun, plus the stubby shotgun isnt just always a 2 hit shot formation. Some players will lag and have an advantage of beating the stubby player and sometimes other players are better at dodgeying the stubby bullets etc.