MTA European Championships 2006

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like capo said if they can they should.

That's a horrible way at looking at it. You cannot enter "who's got the better computer" into a competition of skill in MTA. It just makes it completly unfair if you can move faster than the person you are against. The standard of 30fps i think is fair with there being no need for it to be any higher, and i would never turn my FL off just for a cheap advantage over someone, doesn't feel like you're actually winning at all.

That's a horrible way at looking at it. You cannot enter "who's got the better computer" into a competition of skill in MTA. It just makes it completly unfair if you can move faster than the person you are against. The standard of 30fps i think is fair with there being no need for it to be any higher, and i would never turn my FL off just for a cheap advantage over someone, doesn't feel like you're actually winning at all.

/me throws chode a Zywiec beer

23-Zywiec-puszka-2004m.jpg

exacly my point of view

Couldn't agree more :P

Fully agree with chode :!:

It's all about fair play , some ppl just dont care about it and they will do everything to win. That's sad, but it's true :(

Yup, this is not a competition for whos got the best PC, THIS IS A MTA COMPETITION. I agree with chode on this 1, well said!

Yup, this is not a competition for whos got the best PC, THIS IS A MTA COMPETITION. I agree with chode on this 1, well said!

Agreed too but.. I always got my frame limiter off :o Does it give you an unfair advantage in MTA? Didn't think so.

Heh, I think people like Brulla who have FL off can't ask us to have it on. I never whine at all if anyone has FL off so Brulla please shut up and stop accusing too much. 8)

Boro if I was reading your previous post: "it's just game"; "im not gona make a big deal out of it" but why do you still keep posting negative comments. :wink:

MTA 0.5 is laggy, having FL off it will be more enjoyable, atleast on your screen. :)

Problem could be solved if there will be no selection for FL on/off in BLUE.

I really hope Estonia and Poland won't stop playing pre-matches because of this silly discussion.

You just cant understand what ppl are saying Crack? I have said millions of times that I dont use FL Off normally and I sometimes use FL Off in matches, but only when I record with Fraps,and when I do that,my fps drops back to ~30 which is the FL On rating,my game isnt faster than normal and it doesnt lag. Is that too hard to understand? So could you kindly stop that please? Thanks.

PS: Good luck trying to lame your way to victory @ Euro'06.

Brulla, I don't know if you have fraps running but I clearly can see that you have FL off in your moving. I repeat myself again, I don't care at all if you have it on or off, but my point stand for that you can't blame us if you're doing same also. How can you ask us to be fair, even if we are been playing fairly, try and proove that we aren't.

I'm really getting tired of you, I might just wait till you'll be fully-grown.

Also I have to post this video here, maybe by looking into mirror you can notice yourself and how dumb you're acting. http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/bunny.php

I really hope that our discussion is over by now.

Sorry about this nontopic-business but...

Crack,you always talk about proofs,but when you are saying something,you dont need them right? But yeah I understand that you have to blaim me,that you would have a reason to play lame,makes sence :) If your opinion is that FL Off isnt unfair,why wont you admit that then? Why make all that flaming about it when you could just say: I do use it,no big deal.

And about that acting-thing,it seems you always start those insults when some1 is right,and your wrong,I can imagine how simple that is,like hiding behind your 1000 fakenicks,gliching and flaming to ppl and they dont know who you are,thats really grown up like you use to say :wink:

but back to the topic,Hieu,I see almost every team is now done with their captains/players,any hopes this will start sooner? :P

I don't have my FL off to get an unfair advantage - I hate playing with the little FPS I get if its on.
but my point stand for that you can't blame us if you're doing same also.
Heh, I think people like Brulla who have FL off can't ask us to have it on.

If thats not enough,then:

Crack. Did you have your Framelimiter Off when playing in that EST vs POL - match? Yes/No

can't u talk about this discussion somewhere else? (MSN, IRC etc.)

playing with FL off is just lame and not fair IMO, almost like cheating...

too bad it's very hard/not possible to detect it...but it won't be allowed for the MTA Euro. Just play fair and be trusted :wink:

so please stop with the offtopic posts :P

I don't have my FL off to get an unfair advantage - I hate playing with the little FPS I get if its on.
but my point stand for that you can't blame us if you're doing same also.
Heh, I think people like Brulla who have FL off can't ask us to have it on.

If thats not enough,then:

Crack. Did you have your Framelimiter Off when playing in that EST vs POL - match? Yes/No

What is enough, I would like to ask what is your word against mine, nothing. Well, my frame limiter was on as always, never said that I had it off. :lol:

too bad it's very hard/not possible to detect it...but it won't be allowed for the MTA Euro. Just play fair and be trusted :wink:

i wonder how your gonna check it :roll:

and the point is, crack and bio, that some of us have never turned fl off in a match/regular play for whatever reason. only time i switched it off was when stunting at the beggining of .5. it doesnt mean i have a shitty comp; quiet the contraty, my pc handles mta very well, and i play the game on low res for a reason.

imo everybody should play the game with the fl ON, so that we all have same chances and conditions, and not where one person syncs away from 9/10 shots, is freaking hard to hit when knocked down, and generally behaving like a star trek character! you may think that turning FL off doesnt give you big advantages. WRONG! having fl off just makes all the sync and shot registration in game worse against you. not to mention all the speed boosts ingame. thats why i wasnt happy after the matches, having impression we didnt loose in an even fight.

fairplay is our motto.

and the point is, crack and bio, that some of us have never turned fl off in a match/regular play for whatever reason. only time i switched it off was when stunting at the beggining of .5. it doesnt mean i have a shitty comp; quiet the contraty, my pc handles mta very well, and i play the game on low res for a reason.

imo everybody should play the game with the fl ON, so that we all have same chances and conditions, and not where one person syncs away from 9/10 shots, is freaking hard to hit when knocked down, and generally behaving like a star trek character! you may think that turning FL off doesnt give you big advantages. WRONG! having fl off just makes all the sync and shot registration in game worse against you. not to mention all the speed boosts ingame. thats why i wasnt happy after the matches, having impression we didnt loose in an even fight.

fairplay is our motto.

Dont you get it? Azer's right, stop with the offtopic posts :roll:

LOL the only person who is making offtopic is you xGj. Check your last two posts :wink:

What's offtopic about them? I posted just once about the frame limiter in the beginning, but no-one stopped with the discussion.

Chatting can always be done, but do it in IRC or MSN ( or any other chat related clients ).

fairplay is our motto.

Dont you get it? Azer's right, stop with the offtopic posts :roll:

HOW ARE YOU GOING TO CHECK IF FLS ARE ON OR OFF?