MTA European Championships 2006

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yup...

Anyway:

MTA European Championships 2006 -- The Draw

Estonia and Finland are the 2 top seeded nations and therefore will NOT face each other. They will the group starters. The others will be drawn by {KoQ}Z later on this evening

Other Teams that could be facing Finland and Estonia:

Kingdom of Netherlands - Koninkrijk der Nederlanden [NL]

Portugal - República Portuguesa - [POR]

Republic of Hungary - Magyar Köztársaság - [HUN]

Republic of Poland - Rzeczpospolita Polska - [POL]

Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden, Denmark) - [sCA]

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland - [uK]

yup...

Anyway:

MTA European Championships 2006 -- The Draw

Estonia and Finland are the 2 top seeded nations and therefore will NOT face each other. They will the group starters. The others will be drawn by {KoQ}Z later on this evening

Other Teams that could be facing Finland and Estonia:

Kingdom of Netherlands - Koninkrijk der Nederlanden [NL]

Portugal - República Portuguesa - [POR]

Republic of Hungary - Magyar Köztársaság - [HUN]

Republic of Poland - Rzeczpospolita Polska - [POL]

Scandinavia (Norway, Sweden, Denmark) - [sCA]

United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland - [uK]

Have hungary been annouced then for sure?

DRAW

15:43 GMT:

{KoQ}Z: 5

ZerbiaN has chose the number 5, the team that will be joining Finland in Group A is:

United Kingdom

15:46 GMT

{KoQ}Z: 4

ZerbiaN has chose the number 4, the team that will be joining Estonia in Group B is:

Netherlands

15:50 GMT

{KoQ}Z: 8

ZerbiaN has chose the number 8, the team that will be joining Finland and UK in Group A is:

Hungary

15:53 GMT

{KoQ}Z: 6

ZerbiaN has chose the number 6, the team that will be joining Estonia and Netherlands in Group B is:

Poland

15:58 GMT

{KoQ}Z: i pick 7

ZerbiaN has chose the number 7, the final nation to join Group A is:

Portugal

One Country was left, the Number 3 was:Scandinavia

Therefore they join Group B.

A Proper Print of the Groups will be made in roughly one hour time.

Estonia and Finland are the 2 top seeded nations and therefore will NOT face each other.
lol what made u to decide this? schater.gif your just copying the Fifa with there stupid rules...
Group A

Finland

UK

Hungary

Portugal

Group B

Estonia

Netherlands

Poland

Scandinavia

why not put them all into 1 group? 1 or 2 matches between all countries and then 2 semi-finales (1 vs 3 / 2 vs 4)...

fair enough :P

Estonia and Finland are the 2 top seeded nations and therefore will NOT face each other.
lol what made u to decide this? schater.gif your just copying the Fifa with there stupid rules...
Group A

Finland

UK

Hungary

Portugal

Group B

Estonia

Netherlands

Poland

Scandinavia

why not put them all into 1 group? 1 or 2 matches between all countries and then 2 semi-finales (1 vs 3 / 2 vs 4)...

fair enough :P

roflol.. didn't read the finland and estonia part.. rofl hieu.. u sure u don\t need to see a doctor? u see things flie i guess :P

do you need help on organising this tournament or are you gonna fix everything by yourself hieu? :roll:

groups made, looks interesting.. too bad theres some weird rules already implemented by the organisator... i hope it doesnt turn into what EUNA3 has turned :roll: gl to all of us, but especially Poland :P

Azer look at Estonias and Finlands pre-season matches!

u really are that dumb are you?

you CAN NOT decide that 2 teams are top seeded nations when NOT ALL teams have played before... stupid ass :S .. go buy brains or something.. i usually support the fact that u brought up a new tourney for the dieing mta-community since there are no updates and the game just sucks atm.... but goddamn.. this really is the dumbest thing i've seen..

What do you guys have against Estonia and Finland.

Hieu is quite right, Finland is the strongest team out there =D.. But How can you say that about Estonia after saying "Estonia is gonna get pwned in that tourny" yesterday, Hieu.

Nobody has anything against Estonia and Finland...

I was stunned myself when I read Estonia and Finland where "the strongest teams" out there, but decided to ssh and start whining after someone else did first...

I wonder where this is based on? I mean... isn't that where this tourney is ment for? To find out which team is actually the best? If Estonia and Finland are the best, we could just have a Estonia vs. Finland finals now already, right? ... :roll:

Anyway, I'll just take it as it is now, if we have to knock ourselfs through Poule B, so be it...

Gl Estonia, Poland & Scandinavia, you're gonna need it... :)