MTA European Championships 2006

spec sux too, personally, i think the referee should either cam-hack or spec from a helicopter or somethin :wink:

MTA uses the player's coords for sync, not the camera's, so basically anyone further than 100 metres wouldn't be well syncd in a vehicle, can't remember what happens onfoot.

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

y dont Namshot be the referee seeing as he started it and actually spectate and it dont matter how many times yr game crash try and spectate and dont just be a chatlog referee lol :wink:

I dont think he should just be the only ref since that at times all the decisions will be in the palm of his hands most of the time, I say he could bring a respected member of the community to help him out and participate to be a ref but at the moment seems like his on his own bringing this thing to life.

LOL I don't mind, I won't be gutted if I don't get chosen and I won't be too hyperactive in I get chosen, It's one of the things the captain decide. United Kingdom for MTA EURO 06 ANYWAY!

But Anyways, I'm off to Vietnam tomorrow, I will be back on the 2nd December. Therefore, Azer will be in charge of the Tournament affairs

LOL I don't mind, I won't be gutted if I don't get chosen and I won't be too hyperactive in I get chosen, It's one of the things the captain decide. United Kingdom for MTA EURO 06 ANYWAY!

But Anyways, I'm off to Vietnam tomorrow, I will be back on the 2nd December. Therefore, Azer will be in charge of the Tournament affairs

hf mate :P