MTA European Championships 2006

Ok...the league seems to be asleep now. Hieu or some1 could give the complete list of countries who are active for the torney now?

Hope countries will start playing soon :roll:

I think the release of mta:sa has distracted the tourney ;/

one question would this tourney be upgraded to MTA:SA DM?

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...the league seems to be asleep now. Hieu or some1 could give the complete list of countries who are active for the torney now?

Hope countries will start playing soon :roll:

I think the release of mta:sa has distracted the tourney ;/

one question would this tourney be upgraded to MTA:SA DM?

rather SA:MP :wink:

Ha, azer.

Obivously i dont see much of these tournements which hieu seems to raise to actually be in SA since the VC ones just take as long or die.

Plus the release of the DM version for MTA could be weeks or even months away etc.

well no-one expected MTA SA to release so early, so you racers...GET YOUR ASS BACK TO VC.

Also I'm Thinking of Shutting this league down if there is no matches in the coming fortnight.

Plus I am experiencing heavy lag problems so that is my reason of being away from MTA, things should be better by next Tuesday I hope.

As we know, Hieu and Euro board was running this league. And If you think you can blame only Hieu, then you're wrong and can't totally understand this situation.

- Euro board can't handle this league, it seems you've choose wrong persons.

- Few country's are taking part.

- After release of San Andreas there is only a few fanatics playing Vice City.

- Everyone has lost their intrest against league, only 3 nations are appeared so far.

We can't continue with league in SA-MP or MTA:SA neither. It is not just possible. Not everyone in teams are moving to SA when Deammatch is released. I can guess, we have to learn over again in San Andreas because that game is totally different than Vice City.

I forgot to say, if you need a referee for gangwars then contact with me on msn.

As we know, Hieu and Euro board was running this league. And If you think you can blame only Hieu, then you're wrong and can't totally understand this situation.

- Euro board can't handle this league, it seems you've choose wrong persons.

- Few country's are taking part.

- After release of San Andreas there is only a few fanatics playing Vice City.

- Everyone has lost their intrest against league, only 3 nations are appeared so far.

We can't continue with league in SA-MP or MTA:SA neither. It is not just possible. Not everyone in teams are moving to SA when Deammatch is released. I can guess, we have to learn over again in San Andreas because that game is totally different than Vice City.

I forgot to say, if you need a referee for gangwars then contact with me on msn.

... Not everyone in teams are moving to SA when Deammatch is released. I can guess, we have to learn over again in San Andreas because that game is totally different than Vice City.

i'd say its a good idea if we moved to SA cos we wont see ppl say'n "OMFG U Glitch'd!11" cos not everyone would no whats a "glitch" is n what isn't, it would be a fresh start for everyone more of a fair game since everyone started playing at the same time.

... Not everyone in teams are moving to SA when Deammatch is released. I can guess, we have to learn over again in San Andreas because that game is totally different than Vice City.

i'd say its a good idea if we moved to SA cos we wont see ppl say'n "OMFG U Glitch'd!11" cos not everyone would no whats a "glitch" is n what isn't, it would be a fresh start for everyone more of a fair game since everyone started playing at the same time.

Polish team is not going to wait for mta:sa - deathmatch. Everybody knows that it's not easy to make a GOOD mod (like mta:sa) & it's time-consuming. We don't need to upgrade the championship, hieu should just make a schedule. If a clan doesn't make it on time, the other team will win the match. I think it's the only way possible to run this championship.

Edited by Guest

Polish team is not going to wait for mta:sa - deathmatch. Everybody knows that it's not easy to make a GOOD mod (like mta:sa) & it's time-consuming. We don't need to upgrade the championship, hieu should just make a schedule. If a clan doesn't make it on time, the other team will win the match. I think it's the only way possible to run this championship.

Edited by Guest