MTA European Championships 2006

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couldn't you just make a schedule or something?

Would work better than this "arrange your matches yourself" thingy, I think.

Also, it would be nice to see the standings and results somewhere, especially the standings, you could place them in your first post for example, or make a (PHP) webpage for it, could be easily done.

Ah well, nice to see it actually started already.

ok, i'm not arranging any match coz i think this (like furi said) "arrange it yourself" sux..

if the leader of the country wants to play a war vs NL, contact me, dont expect me to contact them

u lazy :o...what so hard about arranging matches? :wink:

eh.. im not lazy, namshot is lazy for not making a schedule.. yo know what will work perfect? A schedule like:

NL vs FIN

Jan 21st - 20:00 GMT+1

Server: XII - Majestic twelve (Here the IP)

5 vs 5

BE THERE

if one team doesnt show up, they lose the match, simple as that.. but hieu namshot or wtf his name mighy be is too fuckign alzytoo use us little brains

That's not the date for a match, Spitfire... :P

@ RazoR; that's not exactly what I mean, it would be nice if there was a weekly schedule of matches that should be played in that week, imo. That's all what I'm on about.

If the "board and organisators" don't wanna make it, just say so, and I'll be fine with the way it is now.

But a place where we could view the standings is a must. Afaik Azer's working on that.