MTA European Championships 2006

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's correct.. like home and away matches... this system hieu is trying to get us in simply sucks.. and no, im not saying since the other countries in poule b are "good" or smt.. i'm not afraid of any team.. i don't care of being in the best poule, a little resistance is good for training and stuff.. better than joining a weak poule and get weaker and weaker because you don't have to do anything vs a bunch of noobs..

but ye.. i like azer's proposal more than this poule-system.. at least it is more fair.. ;)

and lol if somebody from poule A doesn't want this, prolly scared since they got the easiest poule and have to fight the TRUE, GREAT countries.. :P

Estonia won pre-gangwar against Poland 2-0. Well, it was quickly organised but still worth of playing. I have to admit that our players was disturbed by few fan's who were spectating participants and commentating constantly. Still GG. 8)

Anyone intrested to arrange a pre-gangwar then I'm always trying to be online in IRC or MSN.

Group A

Finland

UK

Hungary

Portugal

Group B

Estonia

Netherlands

Poland

Scandinavia

why not put them all into 1 group? 1 or 2 matches between all countries and then 2 semi-finales (1 vs 3 / 2 vs 4)...

fair enough :P

Hieu, why aren't u replying at this post? :roll:

So Instead of a Group>Knockout just have a League?

Group A

Finland

UK

Hungary

Portugal

Group B

Estonia

Netherlands

Poland

Scandinavia

why not put them all into 1 group? 1 or 2 matches between all countries and then 2 semi-finales (1 vs 3 / 2 vs 4)...

fair enough :P

The only problem i see with this format is that you would sort of have an idea on who would win out of the top four due to the results in the league. Also if the clan that came 2nd/3rd/4th won the final knockout tourny then i think there would be a few "dis-agreements" over who really was the winner with the winner of the league :P

I think it could work though