The newest registered user is i_love_dirty_girls

keep em coming \o/

n00bs :P

add another one

The newest registered user is Pij_Mleko

somebody plz end this comedy :?

edit:The newest registered user is DVD-R

can i go to sleep??

edit2: cheers teodor and vstrike, welcome to mtavc.com forums - the greatest community there is! :P

Edited by Guest

Just wanted to inform you guys I have been shown some info about accounts (from another mod) that strongly suggests they have been registered for "vote stuffing" this vote (maybe 30 or so accounts registered 1 day). I would highly recommend having the voting recorded manually by someone or some other sort of recount.

shh... n00bs why they when lose have be a total lames ? n' register new accounts n' vote ? why they do this ? ON THE REAL LIFE THEY KILL EVERY1 TO BE WINNER OMG PSYCHO :@. This ppl have 18 years,but they're so kiddin'.

------------

i'm Good write ? i'm little speak english :roll::?:

to paraphrase an old man from a movie:

"What we v got here is failure to communicate.

Some men you just cant reach.

So, you get what we had here last week,

Which is the way they want it!

Well, they get it!

N' I don't like it any more than you men."

i see two ways out of this situation: either the organisator of this whole voting will come to his mind and cancel this voting, or i will resign. im not even considering accepting the result of this whole parody!

if the organisator will reconsider the voting i suggest a few ideas:

-limiting the vote to only those considered (in this case the Polish)

-one vote one post

-choosing another place for the vote

-some criteria on who is actually allowed to vote

its a real shame that this whole bullshit was brought here onto the international forum.. i feel very ashamed with this situation, and i really pity those who dont have better things to do other then registering 500 new accounts and thinking thats the way to go and win this vote.. laugh.. this is so low and ridiculous. still its MTA, and anything goes by, and i wont be amazed if next post i see here are congratulations to the winner of the vote.. not at all!

on the occasion of this unusual event i would like to thank Cube and Kris for bringing this whole affair here, we can be proud of ourselves now! thx MACK for conspiring behind the curtain, and acting like you did nothin wrong. thx Hieu for coming up with this extremly smart idea for choosing the Polish captain. thx to all those who love me and vote on kris just to play against me: JunX, Silent, Jax, whole FMJ and others! thanks y'all!!

now off sarcasm, thanks to all those who have came to my help and voted for me. it means a lot to me and i appriciate it! its good to know that i can count on so many of you :) but i understand, that most of us have much better things to do than take part in another internet mocker..

aight i gotta run, i ll be out for the whole day, wonder what will this forum suprise me with when i get back :o adios

to paraphrase an old man from a movie:

"What we v got here is failure to communicate.

Some men you just cant reach.

So, you get what we had here last week,

Which is the way they want it!

Well, they get it!

N' I don't like it any more than you men."

i see two ways out of this situation: either the organisator of this whole voting will come to his mind and cancel this voting, or i will resign. im not even considering accepting the result of this whole parody!

if the organisator will reconsider the voting i suggest a few ideas:

-limiting the vote to only those considered (in this case the Polish)

-one vote one post

-choosing another place for the vote

-some criteria on who is actually allowed to vote

its a real shame that this whole bullshit was brought here onto the international forum.. i feel very ashamed with this situation, and i really pity those who dont have better things to do other then registering 500 new accounts and thinking thats the way to go and win this vote.. laugh.. this is so low and ridiculous. still its MTA, and anything goes by, and i wont be amazed if next post i see here are congratulations to the winner of the vote.. not at all!

on the occasion of this unusual event i would like to thank Cube and Kris for bringing this whole affair here, we can be proud of ourselves now! thx MACK for conspiring behind the curtain, and acting like you did nothin wrong. thx Hieu for coming up with this extremly smart idea for choosing the Polish captain. thx to all those who love me and vote on kris just to play against me: JunX, Silent, Jax, whole FMJ and others! thanks y'all!!

now off sarcasm, thanks to all those who have came to my help and voted for me. it means a lot to me and i appriciate it! its good to know that i can count on so many of you :) but i understand, that most of us have much better things to do than take part in another internet mocker..

aight i gotta run, i ll be out for the whole day, wonder what will this forum suprise me with when i get back :o adios

Choosing another place is a good option. Maybe MTA-EU Forums will do it. And only several MTAers can vote.

I'll speak to Azer about it.

and boro will repeat it as long as he win. He can't lose, Boro its just a game !

Then why do people go into multiple accounts?

Getting quite sick of people always saying "it's just a game" when someone worries about something, if this whole circus was vice versa I'm sure you wouldn't been too happy about it yourself as well...

Yes, Kr!s can win the poll this way, with people cheating on the system, but I wonder how much pride comes with it, nothing cool about winning a poll when people had to register 20 times to get you that far...

You're telling Boro it's "just a game", while in fact you should tell Kr!s and his multiple account friends that it's "just a game", since they're the ones who can't take the pressure at all.

Hieu, I'm sure Azer doesn't likes the current way of picking the Polish captain a single bit, let Polish players leave a post here with their vote or something, at least then you can keep an eye on how fair things go then...

Never knew there was so much rivalry going on between the Polish players/clans, though... :?

OK Too Many Accounts being registered, under suspect, I have decided to use boro's/azer's idea.

We have selected a group of members to be on a Polish Council. All of these are Polish. They will be the only people allowed to vote. If you see your name on the list, please PM or MSN me with your vote (Kr!S or BORO).

POLISH COUNCIL:

RP:

Kabat

Cube

PCP:

Kozak

CoSmO

Other Polish Clan Members:

[VcR]XeNoN

[HoT]ReseQ

[VCP]JHXP

[FMJ]MACK