MTA European Championships 2006

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would, if your members would stop from insisting on flaming me on every occasion they get.. anyways, let's not get carried away. back on topic ->

as for the even choice of the team, i couldn't possibly pick only 10 PCP members, i dont even think we got that many active :P so choosing members from other polish clan is a must.. now, whether they will agree to play under my command or not is another thing.. :roll: i from my part can only ensure that i will try to build the best team possible so we can win this tournament 8)

ehehe Boro and his convictions, he doesnt want vote coz he know that he lost. Noone from poland except PCP dont want boro as captain. Boro thinks he is pr0 mastah polish player rofl :P:D:D

lol all PCP want boro as captain <- true , but who wants Kris to be a captain? I dont see any1 here from polish ppl ...

PCP + HOT + some ppl from RP -> want bORO for cpt

so stop talking bullshit CuBe coz u are the only one who wants Kris for cpt :shock:

if u r so confident lets make a vote.

ehehe Boro and his convictions, he doesnt want vote coz he know that he lost. Noone from poland except PCP dont want boro as captain. Boro thinks he is pr0 mastah polish player rofl :P:D:D

lol all PCP want boro as captain <- true , but who wants Kris to be a captain? I dont see any1 here from polish ppl ...

PCP + HOT + some ppl from RP -> want bORO for cpt

so stop talking bullshit CuBe coz u are the only one who wants Kris for cpt :shock:

if u r so confident lets make a vote.

Pointless shit :shock:

Just hopeing the organisation works out for this tournement.

Yeh, we could have some fun if this would be really organised.

Anyway, any chance players who do not participate may enter in specatator mode?

i think every match should be frapesed 8)

it flatters me that i have such a big group of fans, really :oops:

and i never argue over bs chode, i only argue when theres an obvious reason.. btw, it was fmj who has came out with movies and shit to negate PCP's win.. damn hypocrites everywhere :P

Fair enough, I wasn't flaming i was just giving my opinion. If that doesn't happen then you can have braggin rights over me but i just wanted something to quote if it does ;):P

namshot.. you are one big fucked up kid you know! i thought that whos going to lead poland is inside polish case and not international :o now you have started this.. "voting", without consulting with anyone from us or somethin like that. can you plz come in irc, i have a few questions... address in my sig below

edit: and answer me this already: when are you planning to end the vote

namshot.. you are one big :o up kid you know! i thought that whos going to lead poland is inside polish case and not international :o now you have started this.. "voting", without consulting with anyone from us or somethin like that. can you plz come in irc, i have a few questions... address in my sig below

edit: and answer me this already: when are you planning to end the vote

BoRo chill out... It looks like 5 years old bitchfightin about who can take teh lead :shock: The guy did nothing wrong...

xgJ i see you are new to this community...

me, i have been around for almost 2 years now.. i am a real person, i never hide what i think, nor i never hesitate to tell the truth

i have earned a lot of enemies in MTA due to that.. i can assure you all of them are hypocrites. now i see those ppl come here and cast a vote, just to play on my nose... i htink the system we are using here is a bit incorrect.. i gotta say that hieu always amazes me with his decsions..

we ll see how this will develop.........