MTA European Championships 2006

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what voting :o

Poland Captaincy and Dutch Captaincy

PL: Boro (ULK) vs Kr!S (FMJ)

NL: Azer (XII) vs Furi0uz (XII) vs RazoR (XII)

Hmm i thought they decided to do it together or smt, with one of them as the real "Captain" to arrange matches etc etc

im not going to waste my energy on writing another extensive post, wchich you Cube wont even take the effort to understand.

just take a look at the thread in your forums, and notice that some of your members actually have backen me up, despite the "anti-boro" rp policy. numberous other have hesitated so you kno.. im not really scared of that voting like you think i am :wink:

ehehe Boro and his convictions, he doesnt want vote coz he know that he lost. Noone from poland except PCP dont want boro as captain. Boro thinks he is pr0 mastah polish player rofl :P:D:D

lol all PCP want boro as captain <- true , but who wants Kris to be a captain? I dont see any1 here from polish ppl ...

PCP + HOT + some ppl from RP -> want bORO for cpt

so stop talking bullshit CuBe coz u are the only one who wants Kris for cpt :shock:

lol, I can see any team captianed by Boro dropping out after their first loss because of some silly argument over rules or something :P

IMO this whole voting thing is a little stupid. If Kris wins, all the players that wanted Boro as captain won't play, and if Boro wins, all the players that wanted Kris as captain wont play, and I see good players on both sides Team Poland will never be at it's full strength.

Pity really.

it flatters me that i have such a big group of fans, really :oops:

and i never argue over bs chode, i only argue when theres an obvious reason.. btw, it was fmj who has came out with movies and shit to negate PCP's win.. damn hypocrites everywhere :P