MTA European Championships 2006

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yo

still no sign of [uK] :(

if ya need a captain i don't mind but i don't fink i could make it for most of the games (got lot going on), ill be there to set up a team for gw etc

that if ya want me as captain :?:

l8a

-Capone

Ye be captain. :!:

Agreed. NEED ANOTHER UK CANDIDATE? or Capo gets the captaincy, if another UK or Scandinavian Candidate apply, then a vote will go with both countries.

VOTING WILL START AS SOON AS I COME BACK! (3rd Dec MAYBE) I'm currently in Vietnam so I can't do much here.

I strongly suggest Brophy for captain, he's mature, reliable, experienced and respected.

Ya trying to say I'm not mature, reliable, experienced and respected?

well for maturity I'm 18, for experience most of the people know that Ive been leading DNA/UK for 1 1/2 yrs and been playing mta for just over 2 years and for respect ill leave that to the people to decide. ;p

Anyway the only reason i elected myself as captain because nobody else would, if anyone has an objection against me being captain I'll happily step down.

got another player;

VCES>vinnie

-Capone

I strongly suggest Brophy for captain, he's mature, reliable, experienced and respected.

ROFL OMFG

that's ttthe funniest thign i've heard all year.

and ps. why not make this a world entry event?

i know that screws the title up but comeon, wouldn't we rather make this like the olympics??? xD

i can surely gather an american crew to join in on the fun...

ROFL OMFG

that's ttthe funniest thign i've heard all year.

and ps. why not make this a world entry event?

i know that screws the title up but comeon, wouldn't we rather make this like the olympics??? xD

i can surely gather an american crew to join in on the fun...

rofl at Bump, *head shake*

and yar, I bet a Canadian team could be gathered too without issue =p

I'm afraid I've never really come across you before capone so I cannot comment, but to paraphraze a wise man: anyone who craves leadership is probably unsuitable for it.

I just know that Brophy will keep his cool in the situations that ALWAYS arise at some time or other in competitive matches (flaming, arguments, rule contesting etc), rather than many who would rise to the bait and make matters worse.

I just know that Brophy will keep his cool in the situations that ALWAYS arise at some time or other in competitive matches (flaming, arguments, rule contesting etc), rather than many who would rise to the bait and make matters worse.

omfg rofl you're seriously cracking me up! VCES is gonna love this post..

xD broppy you slag!

Should be on stage tbh

Hows he craving leadership, no one else would be captian so he said he would. If u read abit in this thread u will see he posted "ill be captian if no one else will" and no one else come forward.

PS -Take your tablets :@

Edited by Guest