MTA European Championships 2006

Any team want an Aussie who lags on their team? :P

I think a world one should start or some sort of tournement which involves other nations from the globe fighting each other but lets hope this tournment shows a good example which dosnt die half way through :roll:

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At #PCP irc channel. Kozak and Boro what do u think ? that only u have a irc channel or what ? why on pcp channel ? if u want talk about it, we inviting u on #mtarp.
And we'll talk with ten years old spammy emo-kiddies kicking ircops of GTANet? o_x
I think BORO should be a captain coz he is a CL of no1 Polish Clan. And i dont see any reasons why KriS should be a captain. He is FMJ and only honourary RP* . So my vote goes to BORO.
thats only ur opinion Kozak
And also mine.
I think BORO should be a captain coz he is a CL of no1 Polish Clan. And i dont see any reasons why KriS should be a captain. He is FMJ and only honourary RP* . So my vote goes to BORO.
thats only ur opinion Kozak
And also mine.

so meybe i tell in other way :D

its only PCP opinion :wink:

Yo bullit Morgan said okay, And Pato said he'd think about it.

I'm sorry but i don't remember any conversation with you, if i'm wrong please remind me :)

i'll be captain if thats what people want

yeh pato u can be captain if ya want dont mind u got my vote if yr in like i said :) and try and see if DHG will play i heard their gud :P and people seems 2 be me only lol

I'm sorry but i don't remember any conversation with you, if i'm wrong please remind me :)

Mophead has like something between the range of 5-10 different kinds of email address`s so it could be possibly him. :roll:

Mophead has like something between the range of 5-10 different kinds of email address`s so it could be possibly him. :roll:

um...lol?