HIEL

=bTk= Owning forever siger:

HIEL

HIEL

HIEL

then i blocked then noob :P 0wned again xD

serb just ask HAW and other few members from hungarian clans :)

Yeah, nice idea. I`ve just spoken to Piglet from HAW and he seems interested in participating in the tournement but i dont know if he wants to volunteer as the captain or let someone else do but however we are interested in bringing in Hungary at some stage :wink:

yo guys like take it slowly :wink: i dont look into the forums for 8h, and there my name mentioned 10 times and some weird declarations about .PL O_o

as for the polish team, who said im only gona choose PCPs! Jigga, you shouldnt make vast declarations while you are unable to chat with us on IRC. this matter has been discussed several times over at #pcp and we did come to some interesting conclusions.

i also had a nice chat with MACK. at the moment, there is a personal problem (...) but apart from that, i see a nice mixed team of PCPs, RPs, HoT comin up. don't know much about you LoCo, i invite you over to our irc chan to discuss things with us. we have a lot of skilled players, it ll be hard to pick only 10 to fill this in.

theres much love between pcp and rp.. we shouldn't let those bad relations clouden our minds and put emotins over rationality. plus, theres still much time before this tournament takes off (IF it will take off :roll: ), so rly, just take it nice and easy and things will solve all by themsleves :)

I think BORO should be a captain coz he is a CL of no1 Polish Clan. And i dont see any reasons why KriS should be a captain. He is FMJ and only honourary RP* . So my vote goes to BORO.

Anyways lets move that conversation about polish team to #pcp and stop spaming tournament thread.

I think BORO should be a captain coz he is a CL of no1 Polish Clan. And i dont see any reasons why KriS should be a captain. He is FMJ and only honourary RP* . So my vote goes to BORO.

thats only ur opinion Kozak

and i think all will be clear after voting

Anyways lets move that conversation about polish team to #pcp and stop spaming tournament thread.

yea sure :lol:

As i said my vote goes to Kris.

He is FMJ, as a matter of fact Kris is one of the best polish players, it knows everyone. He was honourary in pcp, and he is honorary in rp. He knows all of us. I think he will be better captain than boro, coz boro will take only pcps and it wont be POLISH TEAM just PCP TEAM. Kris is independent and he will create really the best team from Poland !

At #PCP irc channel. Kozak and Boro what do u think ? that only u have a irc channel or what ? why on pcp channel ? if u want talk about it, we inviting u on #mtarp.

bah i ll spare you explanations... your full of bullshit cubek :roll:

just plz, dont bring those stupid arguments to this forum, you can post on our forums or your gay site :lol: but not here

and your irc chan sucks man :P thers 4 ppl in there: one bot, two kris' and a cube rofl

edit: ceoz, your opinion on this matter is totally undemanded and ignored. take care of your own team

bah i ll spare you explanations... your full of bullshit cubek :roll:

just plz, dont bring those stupid arguments to this forum, you can post on our forums or your gay site :lol: but not here

and your irc chan sucks man :P thers 4 ppl in there: one bot, two kris' and a cube rofl

edit: ceoz, your opinion on this matter is totally undemanded and ignored. take care of your own team

ahh yes ofcoz mega super extra pr0 mastah mta player, plz forget me

n/c netkid haha

anyway i wont replay more about pl captain, i said what i think, if boro is captain u will see that it will be pcp team, and not Polish team.

Loco ofcoz i am not spaming more... i wanted only say what i think.