MTA European Championships 2006

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it seems that we dont have cpt. Coz it's obvious Kris will choose RP only and Boro will choose PCP + LoCo and Mick =O

Kr!s can't choose RP only, since he has to choose players from at least 3 diff clans...

Anyway Hieu, you have this "3 clans minimum" rule in it, why not have something like "maximum 4 or 5 players from the same clan" added to it?

I mean, I've seen teams which are made up out of 1 clan and 2 other players... :P

Kr!S, I heard that RP won't join this tournament, so you want to be a captain of PCP and HoT? o_x Nobody except )RP(~ wants you to be a captain, I think.

Liar. :) RP will enjoy this tournament. We wants Kr!s as a captain, like PCP wants boro. Only a poll will resolve this problem.

haha BoRo gonna lose cus he sux xD

Boro hates Kr!S :P In the beginning of the PCP, he was a member of the clan, but later kris was kicked by boro and he moved to FMJ. :)

Moved to RP*

Kr!S joined FMJ after recommendation and testing by MACK. He is skilled at both short and long range weapons and is a member of the Polish clan PCP.

And the reason of that kick was... constant glitching.

Edited by Guest
So Silent seems like you want to be in the UK squad, you created a new banner and actually added your flag location :P

ya i also saw that xD hahahahahaha (hes not good enuff)

Its not just skill wise, some captains may recruit players who are mature and are respected to represent that nation.