MTA European Championships 2006

Me and A Few other MTAers are trying to start the first ever National Team MTA European Tournament.

065ao.png

Also Known As MTA Euro 06, This tournament will not be clan v clan but nation v nation. This tournament is a fun tournament, and the winning country will be crowned as MTA Kings of Europe.

Each Nation will be assigned a captain, who has volunteered for the job. The Captains must select 9 other players for the nation to make a squad of 10 but only 5 will be used for clanwars and 5 will be reserves. Each nation must have members from at least 3 different clans.

The clanwar rules we will use will be the gangwar rules written by [FMJ]chode + a cop shotgun pickup (See: http://forum.mtavc.com/viewtopic.php?t=12249)

If you wish to volunteer as your nations Captain plz post below

NOTE: This is trying to be organised, therefore it might not even start. If it starts it'll be around Late January-Early February

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well maybe, i know that the communities in Scandinavian countries are small so maybe they can join up as 1, they'll probably be the only 1 allowed to join.

Also I think the UK Community is quite big too so that MAYBE can split into ENGLAND & WALES and SCOTLAND MAYBE?

Don't Know at this Current Time, MAYBE IS ALL I AM SAYING!

Nice of you to see this tournement being organised then which you were telling me about the other night. The idea sounds fun for those participating nations or teams which would enter, GL with the tournement though and hope it actually starts and is actually organised.

I'm trying to install some forums for the Tourny. Watch this space because sooner or later i'll be posting a link! Anywayz...

.::Volunteers::.

3dflagsdotcom_polan_2fawm.gif

Poland -- POL

[FMJ]Kr!S

ULK::BORO

3dflagsdotcom_nethe_2fawm.gif

Netherlands -- NED

[XII]Furi0uZ

[XII]Azer

[XII]RazoR

3dflagsdotcom_denma_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_norwa_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_swena_2fawm.gif

Scandinavia (Sweden, Denmark, Norway) - - SCA

[XE]CeoZ

3dflagsdotcom_eston_2fawm.gif

Estonia - - EST

*Team Confirmed* - Captain: C

3dflagsdotcom_franc_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_belgi_2fawm.gif3dflagsdotcom_switz_2fawm.gif

France/Belgium/Switzerlad - - FBS

*Team Confirmed* - Captain: StuD'X

3dflagsdotcom_finna_2fawm.gif

Finland - - FIN

*Team Confirmed* - Captain: Palster

---

Need More Volunteers for different nations

Edited by Guest