[TxL] (Formerly LCN) - The Xtreme Legends

Hieu.JZX26

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

ALERT

Recently we played [VGC], We advise ALL clans not to play these idiots. The reason why is because they glitch and pause all the time, and they pause and say crash and unpause and just run around in game again!

If you don't believe me...ask [HAW] or see for yourselves!

ALERT

Recently we played [VGC], We advise ALL clans not to play these idiots. The reason why is because they glitch and pause all the time, and they pause and say crash and unpause and just run around in game again!

yeh its true.

EDIT: also 1 of VGC has a cracked client and dynamic IP 4got his name but he says his bro plays as KING (known cheater) :roll:

Duh! No Shit, VGC are dirty players, the only fair 1 is [VGC]Killer i think, I haven't seen him pause or cheat. KING got kicked from VGC but I am sure Blade and SD-40 pause.

EDIT: also 1 of VGC has a cracked client and dynamic IP 4got his name but he says his bro plays as KING (known cheater) :roll:

Duh! No Shit, VGC are dirty players, the only fair 1 is [VGC]Killer i think, I haven't seen him pause or cheat. KING got kicked from VGC but I am sure Blade and SD-40 pause.

KING got kicked after i saw him cheat..

Hey,

Ahh well i think it is the same. But i cannot be sure as for names are used the same commonly. Well, i think it is the same because i have him on msn and his msn hasnt changed for a long time. Well, im not saying anything, try sending me the IP over msn and ill help ya out. :P That is the best way to find out :P Well,

Cya,

[XE]Tommis

• 2 weeks later...
ALERT

Im not happy to say this but....thats MTA these days