UPDATE MTA:mA:GRS NOW!

Oli

Reposting this here as the intended recipient saw fit to post his accusations, word for word, in more than one place

Damo said:

MrBump wrote:

There is not now, never has, and never will be a backdoor in MTA.

A statement I stand by. grs is not MTA. Merely an optional addon created outside the MTA Team (Oli was not a team member when he created the script in question)

Damo wrote:

MrBump wrote:

Damo, let this be a lesson. If you give a pass to someone who shoud not have it, change it afterwards.

Please check your quotes in future, I did not say the above.

Yeah sorry Bump. That was a quote from Blokker, they all sound so similar suprisingly :?

Maybe I did get abit annoyed but with good reason and yeah i do agree, at least its fixed now. Its a damn good script and we would be lost without it.

Yeah sorry Bump. That was a quote from Blokker, they all sound so similar suprisingly :?

Maybe I did get abit annoyed but with good reason and yeah i do agree, at least its fixed now. Its a damn good script and we would be lost without it.

Thanks. Im glad all is not lost tbh, I would hate it if something like this made the script un useable.

Regarding the email address at amail, I have emailed the abuse department at gmail and they are "looking into it". I will post if an update is made.

This is your information Oli ?

About myself :

Born in Solihull, UK in July 1983, I completed my A-Levels in Maths, Physics and Chemistry in 2001, studied Chemical Physics at Bristol University for a few years and am now studying Computer Science at Warwick University.

Languages: C/C++, Java, PASCAL, mIRC, SML, HTML, some ASM.

This is your information Oli ?

About myself :

Born in Solihull, UK in July 1983, I completed my A-Levels in Maths, Physics and Chemistry in 2001, studied Chemical Physics at Bristol University for a few years and am now studying Computer Science at Warwick University.

Languages: C/C++, Java, PASCAL, mIRC, SML, HTML, some ASM.

i barely know it.. a team page is somewhat like a CV.. u tend to embelish things ;)

Oli - Well done you've made a complete spectacle out of yourself and all your followers like Jax now look like complete asses.

Haha, i've known Oli for almost 2 years now, so defending a m8 who's a nice guy is known as being a follower? :roll:

Does anyone really think that he would need to add something like that, he's on the MTA team for gods sake, he could just write something into blue if he was remotely that type of person.

1. he couldn't write this into blue because its obviously not just him making it so it would be spotted by another member of the team before it was released.

2. your saying you had no part in this. you obviously knew it was there because you was going into peoples servers with admin.

also it don't matter if you didnt write it, its your "script" your responsibility.

Oli - Well done you've made a complete spectacle out of yourself and all your followers like Jax now look like complete asses.

Haha, i've known Oli for almost 2 years now, so defending a m8 who's a nice guy is known as being a follower? :roll:

Does anyone really think that he would need to add something like that, he's on the MTA team for gods sake, he could just write something into blue if he was remotely that type of person.

1. he couldn't write this into blue because its obviously not just him making it so it would be spotted by another member of the team before it was released.

I have to disagree with your point , look what happened as oli claims that someone else wrote the code (BS) and did oli go over it nope? or did he? i think so he went pretty much over it. And what is the assurance that MTA team will not look at what code oli wrote , what if MTA team has the same irresponsible nature like OLI. ??

{SB}-Killer should be banned again. I say banned again because he had a previous account, {SB}Killer, which is still banned to this day. A few months ago, he got into a feud with {VCO}Stewie or something about Stewie cheating and got banned. He continuously made other accounts which resulted in more bans for evading. Basically, he's evading with the {SB}-Killer account.