I'm really out of ideas!!!

Guest HackJack

Here's the deal: I keep getting disconnected because "another user is using this nick". That CAN'T be true because every nick I use is absurd an no one else would use it. I think that's more a connection problem so if any IT www & network expert would be so kind to help me out here with some ideas... please :(:cry::cry::(

I don't triple click on the connect button. I doubleclick on the server name and manage to play for about 20-30 seconds after which I get disconnected for the reason I previously said. And I'm running out of nicks now!

I don't triple click on the connect button. I doubleclick on the server name and manage to play for about 20-30 seconds after which I get disconnected for the reason I previously said. And I'm running out of nicks now!

You're probably the target of a new hack by the notorious hackers of MTA... :?

You can connect to the server, so closed ports are not the problem.

Your name is "HackJack" so the script could be kicking you because of the word "hack". Try connecting with different nicks that are unlikely to be blocked. Note: some scripts block "Player" and "MTAPlayer" as well, which I find a little excessive.