Game closes/switches itself off.

[LV]ExtrA

OK! I am back to MTA, played it about 2 years a year ago.. now i want to play again, and again having problems

When i start MTA 0.5 i connect to server, start game, go into the game menu, start mta, the game starts to load, it loads to the end, the load screen go's away, i see the beggining of the ingame chat, for like 0.5 seconds and then the game switches itself off

GTA Vice City 1.0 (i think, i didnt do any patching)

MTA 0.5 (hehehe) with the server patch

Windows XP Proffesional

AMD Athlon Xp 2700+

2.16 Ghz

256 Ram memory

i think i have Windows SP1

A dissapointed mood (lol)

Please help me guys i know you can

Ps. i already played the game once before playing MTA

Maybe i need to play once before i install MTA?

I installed MTA, played the game normal once, and now im makin this topic because i cant play mta :(

THNX!

Edited by Guest

Try maybe something like

- Uninstall all MTA files and search for ones that could be remaining and delete them.

- Uninstall VC and search for files which could still remaining on your computer.

- Install VC

- Play to the first save point which i usually do

- Restart computer

- Install MTA and play.

This is normally what i do and helps me sometimes, most of my problems are solved by just deleting old files from the ones you uninstalled. Firewall, Router problems etc i wouldnt know.

:( :( :(

DAMN!!

First i tried that what JHXP said

Just try deleting gta_vc.set (its in My Documents\GTA Vice City User Files) and running singleplayer vc.

Didnt work

Tried {KoQ}Z way..

- Uninstall all MTA files and search for ones that could be remaining and delete them.

- Uninstall VC and search for files which could still remaining on your computer.

- Install VC

- Play to the first save point which i usually do

- Restart computer

- Install MTA and play.

Didnt help either, i feel shitty :(

The original, i bought it.

But this is so weird, i click start game, i do everything right, the game starts, i can see the ingame chat, then the screen go's back to the MTA client, i still see down next to the MTA client multi theft auto or something, and that dissapears in 2 seconds too, MTA VC just closes itself!! WHAT THE FUCK?!

/me .. is getting desperate, is writing a goodbye letter, and going to a guy to buy a weapon to kill himself..

This is what i done actually in another throw at it.

I uninstalled GTA VC, I unninstalled MTA 0.5

I installed GTA VC, I restarted pc, I played GTA VC

I installed MTA 0.5, I restarted pc, I tried to play, I got a bad mood again :(

Yes, i chose GTA VICE CITY and not GTA3 at installation :)!

Oh dear.. and who is playing 0.4 still, 1 or 2 people? I remember that worked atleast

maybe i can try a other gta-vc.exe but the game opens, but it closes immideatly to.. goddamn

-is this an american or australian copy of vc?

-big X eh? sounds like you may be using something other than the original exe. after uninstalling vc, go in and make sure that there are no files left in the vc directory, even make sure there is no longer a vc dir.

-close all other apps and make sure you have the latest video/sound/directx drivers.

-is this an american or australian copy of vc?

A russian..

-big X eh? sounds like you may be using something other than the original exe. after uninstalling vc, go in and make sure that there are no files left in the vc directory, even make sure there is no longer a vc dir.

Already did that

-close all other apps and make sure you have the latest video/sound/directx drivers.

Have that

:( :( :(