Myths

Trox

Well of course there are some weird people out there. And just think of the ones who spent countless hours looking for myths and they weren't even true. How about making their dreams come true and adding some myths into the game. The main one that I was thinking about was Big Foot. How amazing would it be to be able to go out into the woods and sit around for a while looking for a Big Foot. And then once you do kill him maybe you can get some special rank or something sweet like that, that will show that you killed him. Just make it really hard to kill him... Sounds like an amazing idea to me, but I don't know what others would think about it.

That would be amazing... Haha I would definetly do it. But they would have to make it so that he can't easily be killed. If it's too easy then it would get kinda boring. It should be harder than ever. First it's hard to find him, then it's hard to keep up with him, then it's hard just to pop a couple caps into him :lol: Sweet.. That's all I can say.

I think that there should be some psyco killer guy too. :lol: A guy that wears all black and has some like.. cowboy hat on or something and he always runs around at night with is desert eagle killing people... And if you kill him you get... a high five!

what about saying that mta is going to be sa, but top down =P

or the pacifist version where all weapons are removed, and points are given for politeness, and helping old ladies across the street =P

oops, someone already did that =P