Halloween

andeh

Well i got bored today so i made myself a pumpkin :D

DSCI0003.JPG

I know.. I know... Its ownage :roll:

P.S:

my lid on it falls through becuase i didn't cut it at an angle ROFL!!! :lol:

P.S: I was told that pumpkins are meant to scare off the the litle kids who might knock on your door and say "Trick or treat". How ever i don't feel that its working, it seems to be attracting the annoying litle kids rather then repelling :twisted: . Oh well i guess its back to the old water bom from the upstair window, that normaly get rid of them. Unless they have eggs :shock: .

Edited by Guest

I my lid on it falls through becuase i didn't cut it at an angle ROFL!!! :lol:

i dont understand the last sentence :(

when u make a pumpkin ur meant 2 cut it at an angle so it cant fall down on the candel. he just cut it right down so it falls in :P

P.S: I was told that pumpkins are meant to scare off the the litle kids who might knock on your door and say "Trick or treat". How ever i don't feel that its working, it seems to be attracting the annoying litle kids rather then repelling :twisted: . Oh well i guess its back to the old water bom from the upstair window, that normaly get rid of them. Unless they have eggs :shock: .

I suppose if they do have eggs you can always grap them by the neck and slap them a few times and teach them some manners :roll: