andromata cargo?

i have a suggestion you could make the andromata slightly wider and make a cargo hold so you can hold like people and cars and stuff and if people wanted to go sky diving instead of going up there them selfs they just hop in the back of the andromata get some one to fly it and pilot opens up the door and they all jump out and you could do some kool stunts with that too like flying close to the floor while having the doors open and a bike pops out that would be great :D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there can be tactical advantages in certain game modes to having people and bikes drop down from a plane, not to mention it would make things like group skydiving possible. it would be wierd to actually modify the plane model and make it wider however, but that should be possible as well.

• 3 weeks later...
Just use the plane you have to fight your way through in Stowaway. I think the back of that is an open platform

isn't that the also the andromeda?

I thougth the whole thing wasn't a vehicle, but just a flying box with interior and during the movie they change it into a andromada to make it look real... is it possible to open the back of an andromada??

Yep there are 2 i think, there's an actual vehicle with the moving cargo thing, but you can't actually get inside it, just stand on the ramp.

The other is a box type thing with the interior, would need some skilled modding to get them together :wink:

thats not a big problem that u cant get inside...

the whole point is that you can be on the plane no matter where...

actually i got another question:

is the plane can take cars or bkes on it?

maybe that may be good...

this can be the start point in race mod :)

first you will need to jump from it... at leat with bike...

Hmm well it looks half/half a nice idea to me, but making it possible to pop out cars out of planes and then pop out bikes out of the cars who are free diving looks a bit hard to me. And besides, whats the fun actually of falling down and then die on the ground? Cause i dont think parachutes on bikes or cars will be synced in this release, certainly hope this could be realised later tho :wink:

Ok, but you also said something about bikes popping out of cars, that still looks hard to me to get working..

( maybe in the starting post of the topic you could use some more points 'n comma's would let the text look a bit more understandable

:wink: just a tip )

• 11 months later...

I tried in MTA SA race mod on a stunt server and you can't get people in the back. A modler could probably edit this pretty easily. I'd say it was possible and I was gonna post saying the same thing. I support this idea. It should be done ^_^

I tried in MTA SA race mod on a stunt server and you can't get people in the back. A modler could probably edit this pretty easily. I'd say it was possible and I was gonna post saying the same thing. I support this idea. It should be done ^_^

You can't get in the back of the Andromeda vehicle, but you can get in the back of the Andromeda objects (used in the single player missions).

lol thats really kinda old topic, i wrote in it like half year ago...

anyway if u didnt notice you can get vehicles on the andromeda in the single player, and im not talking about the andromeda object...

if you get an andromeda with some cheat, press num2 (or num8),

then get a bike on it, you CAN fly and the bike wont fall!

the only reason you cant do this in multiplayer is lag...

This idea reminded me of one thing. There was a mission in SA where CJ had to break into some military base (I think it was KACC Military Fuels) and had to steal a helicopter for transporting a vehicle with a big magnet or what is that thing called. But, after that mission, that magnet thingie didnt work anymore. As if it was reattached. I think it would be fun to make it work on MTA.

Sorry if there was an idea like this before.