Windows 98 or 98se users plz read.

If you are using windows 98 or 98 se and are experiancing problems with MTA just leave a brief description of the problems you are having here. The admin will take all your problems into account and will fix them in time. Just keep the descriptions short to keep bandwidth down. Many many thanks to the sensible members on this great forum.

• 1 month later...

i have win98se and i can connect to a server and everything, i go back to the game, and it screws up and the screen goes blank, but thers no error message or anything and then mta dosent respond and i have to reset my computer to play nta or gta for that matter...

I have Win 98 SE.

I ahve installed MTA and the little win98 patch aswell, but when i start the launcher and click either single player or MTA it says "Runtime Error 75".

If i start MTA itself and GTA3 without the launcher it works but there's no MTA option in GTA3 itself.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I have Win98SE and I want the friggen patch for it but the download links are broken. So when I press "Send game info" or somethin like that I get the 10047 run time error. It truley does suck :cry:

I have WIN98SE and when I connect to any server of MTA:Vice City..........it works for about ten seconds then it disconnects. Every time with every server I play. I really like this mod and was hoping to play it without spending 200 bucks for WINXP. The normal Vice City without multiplayer works fine, but when it comes to MTA, it always disconnects. When it disconnects all the players bodies and cars are there but they dont move.........when I try to take their car I get kicked out and fly like two miles away from where I just came. Anyways, I hope you guys can fix this soon. You are doing a great job anyways with the other operating systems!!! Keep up the good work!! And THANKS!!

• 1 month later...

I have Windows 98 Second Edition. I get the runtime error 126 i go to download the patch to make MTA work on Win98. It comes up with a file not found error when i click download.