Run Time Error 126 and 10047

I hope you wil be fast i cant wait to start playing.

I thot i need to wait for v0.4 agan so long waiting i whanted to cry.

I like you guy's very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very.... ?? were was I? :roll:

logo-remake.gif

The Don

bloker you obviously chose to ignore my numerous contributions concerning the error 126. i explained what is the cause of that error clearly and i even gave a very simple solution. but again that means adding few lines of code in the console and maybe building up the setup again.

if that bothers you and prefer to leave win98 ppl to their fate till mta 0.4, then say it, but dont lie by saying "for the moment we have no idea what causes these 2 problems, therefore, whe have no solution".

anyone found a solution to this prob yet? cant play till this is solved. so far i only c xp and win2k people with the error so is this cos mta needs to b written a bit dif for the windows nt family? or is it just summit stupid like a certain software interfereing on clients comp or summit?

Im thinking about installing win2k on second partition ;) ...

Win2K roxXx, but you get nearly the same error:

Runtimerror ' 10054':

The connection is reset by remote side

I tried to find out info on the Runtime Error 10047, and it was explained at some websites. The first text is quite old (has something about MS-DOS), so it might not be the same. here is the text:

10047 Console mode behavior problems with Value Procedure & Function.

There have been changes introduced in Console Mode which mean

that code which augments the SET VALUE procedure and the VALUE

function will no longer work as it does in DOS Mode (in 3.1 and 3.1c).

An example program, where the intention is to have the value

of an entry item to appear to be "Y" for internal purposes

(i.e. storing in variables via ENTRY_UPDATE, or any other

accesses via the VALUE function) but to be displayed as "YES"

on the screen: If you run this program under 3.1c DOS Mode and immediately press F1,

the displayed value of item 1 (the second item) changes to "YES",

which is the intention.

then again, here is another explanation:

Q126158 SMS Administrator Err Msg: Socket () failed, 10047

and third explanation:

After installing Rhapsody on my system I get the following message: Rhapsody cannot create socket (10047) Check for another copy of Rhapsody running. Annimation will be disabled!!! What do i do? Most likely you already have one instance of Rhapsody running and you're trying to invoke another one. You can have more than one instance of Rhapsody running, however, you will not be able to run animation

so most propably its a socket error.

- AHJ

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

hey people, i found something that might be helpfull. this error was showing only on highest connection speed(which i have) in MTA 0.3(where are buttons like send game request) but when i changed to slowest connection (defaulf) there wasn't this error. there was different error( :lol::roll: ) but not this one .

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

I have the australian version 1.0 of GTA: VC and I have the latest MTA, i have just spent 3 hours looking through FAQ's and troubleshooters to find this problem is common, but i cant seem to find out how to fix it.

The problem is, that i run all seeing eye, or MTA and when i launch it the cinematic starts, a beeping error noise follows, and then a message saying "Unhandeled Exception" appears.

Could someone please tell me how to fix this?