Last Driver Help Please (***edit: Still not fixed as of 10PM

Preston4321

Ok heres wut the problem is, when I enter the vehicle it just sas LastDriver: . even tho ive alread been in the car and stuff, now heres wut ive made:

The alies for calling it by $rpg.lastdriver and im not sure if it would be $rpg.lastdriver with the ($1,$2) at the end or not couse realy i dont know wut the $1 $2 $3 $4 mean:

alias rpg.lastdriver !return $iff($readini($rpg.dir $+ rpg.data.ini,lastdriver,$mta.vehicle($1,$2)),$readini($rpg.dir $+ rpg.data.ini,lastdriver,$mta.vehicle($1,$2)),No-One)

The writeini for when you exit the vehicle it will add it to the ini:

!writeini -n " $+ $rpg.dir $+ rpg.data.ini" lastdriver $mta.vehicle($1,$2) $mta.name($1,$2)

The thing of wut it sas when you enter the car (*NOTE I did not add the whole mta.msg and rest of this part because I have added stuff I realy dont want out):

LastDriver: $rpg.lastdriver

Edited by Guest

alias rpg.lastdriver !return $iff($readini($rpg.dir $+ rpg.data.ini,lastdriver,$mta.vehicle($1,$2)),$readini($rpg.dir $+ rpg.data.ini,lastdriver,$mta.vehicle($1,$2)),No-One)

...can be changed to...

alias rpg.lastdriver !return $iff($readini($rpg.dir $+ rpg.data.ini,lastdriver,$mta.vehicle($1,$2)),$v1,No-One)

..but it should work ok, so unless your name in MTA name is ".", i don't have a clue :D

alias part:

alias rpg.lastdriver !return $iff($readini($rpg.dir $+ rpg.data.ini,lastdriver,$mta.vehicle($1,$2)),$v1,No-One)

MTA Signal enter part were i call it:

}

else mta.msg $1 $2 Vehicle: $mta.vehicle($1,$2).name -Price: $chr(36) $+ $rpg.carprice($1,$2) Vehicle Health: $mta.health($1,$2).vehicle $+ $chr(37) $chr(91) $+ $str(|,$ceil($calc($mta.health($1,$2).vehicle /10))) $+ $chr(93) $+ . LastDriver: $rpg.lastdriver($1,$2) . Owner: Nobody
}

Finaly the MTA Signal Exit Part:

on *:SIGNAL:mta.exit:{
!writeini -n " $+ $rpg.dir $+ rpg.data.ini" lastdriver $mta.vehicle($1,$2) $mta.name($1,$2)
 $+(!.timerkill,.,$1,.,$2) off
 if $calc($rpg.petrol($1,$3) - $calc($calc($ctime - $rpg.entertime($1,$3)) / 10)) < 0 { !writeini -n " $+ $rpg.dir $+ rpg.data.ini" petrol $3 0 }
 else !writeini -n " $+ $rpg.dir $+ rpg.data.ini" petrol $3 $calc($rpg.petrol($1,$3) - $calc($calc($ctime - $rpg.entertime($1,$3)) / 10))
}

looking quickly the problem seems to be this:

your iif is wrong...

So it should be:

alias rpg.lastdriver !return $iif($readini($rpg.dir $+ rpg.data.ini,lastdriver,$mta.vehicle($1,$2)),$readini($rpg.dir $+ rpg.data.ini,lastdriver,$mta.vehicle($1,$2)),No-One)

looking quickly the problem seems to be this:

your iif is wrong...

So it should be:

alias rpg.lastdriver !return $iif($readini($rpg.dir $+ rpg.data.ini,lastdriver,$mta.vehicle($1,$2)),$readini($rpg.dir $+ rpg.data.ini,lastdriver,$mta.vehicle($1,$2)),No-One)

Um, if you read up, that 1st line is the one i just gave him, which is fine, and he was getting the same problem with both..