How To Make Yourself Very Popular Very Quickly

UK Red

I can't believe I didn't think of this sooner.

Once Blue is ready for a first release with the Race pack, how about addressing an issue that has bugged SA players from day one? I think it should be very easy if you have an OO extention/add-in for the main.scm and doesn't require servers, etc.

A wrap-around for off-line GTA:SA that changes the number of cars you can store in a garage! So maybe we can fill up that huge hanger with cool cars. I know people have written other mods to work around this, but it would be so much easier to just change the limit in the main code

Assuming that can be done :?

SCM functions have been deprecated by blue; all controlling is done using C++ now.

Soon after the release of the race mod (hopefully) we'll release the SDK which will allow people to control the GTA engine to do things not even possible with the scm.

-Derek

• 1 month later...

You'd need a gamemode aswell, as parking cars in an unlimited carpark wouldn't be fun if you couldn't save them, and it'd be useless without a gamemode :wink: But its a good idea when the other things are ready. Like a deathmatch mod with clientside saving of your vehicles/stats. :)