How do I mod a car?

Guest tomo49

I have seen all of these great cars that everyone keeps modding. I really wan to give it ago so could someone tell me the software I need, as I am not sure wether photoshop will do the job.

Also, what do I need to get to make say for e.g. a modded skyline. So if anyone knows how it all works could you leave me a response.

most people use zmod or 3d studio max to design the custom cars you see in websites. to skin to skin them you can use photoshop.

custom skylines are nothing more than texture replacements, but the sky itself cannot be modded in gta3.

i reccomend you head over to gtaforums.com to have a good look at the tutorials on modding, they have the largest modding community for gta3.

and, as everyone should know by now, modding in mta is not allowed.

I have seen all of these great cars that everyone keeps modding. I really wan to give it ago so could someone tell me the software I need, as I am not sure wether photoshop will do the job.

Also, what do I need to get to make say for e.g. a modded skyline. So if anyone knows how it all works could you leave me a response.

GTA Forums has some sections on modding and sections on modelling vehicles. Maybe you could try that out if you already havent.