XE - Xtreme Elites

MrCeoZ

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok I woke up today, and noticed that [XE]Server/[XE]Tommis which are both the same person aka Shooter from UVA who cheated. Ok I noticed they both were in 5 servers at the same time, nice crack client u got there shooter. Now unless he has 10 computers, I don't see how thats possible without a cracked client.

So bottom line is he has 2 different names in 5 servers, that would make up 10 names. God this boy never learns from cheating, although one of them might be a bot.

ok I woke up today, and noticed that [XE]Server/[XE]Tommis which are both the same person aka Shooter from UVA who cheated. Ok I noticed they both were in 5 servers at the same time, nice crack client u got there shooter. Now unless he has 10 computers, I don't see how thats possible without a cracked client.

So bottom line is he has 2 different names in 5 servers, that would make up 10 names. God this boy never learns from cheating, although one of them might be a bot.

1) you no he didnt cheated ;)

2) he dont use a cracked client (im very sure)

3) do you no something called mIRC scripting? :o

4) he wasnt online with "10" he was online with 6..

Ok, (I got alot to say)

First of all i have a 100mbit connection. My dad is high up in a company called "Teksavvy". He does something for Toronto Health...Well i dunno. In count (Including all the servers) I have a total of umhz..bout 25pcs...PC/Server/Laptop. They are all connected though my dads 100mbit connection. Now you many think..Hmmz...Y do you have 100+ (120) ping in servers. This is because i live in Canada. I/my family have on almost all the computers all the time. Though i aint allowed to touch my dads stuff..He alows me to do some things. Thigs that require not a lot of bandwith he alows me to host. I was running mutiple pcs. No cracked client. And plus..U left XE..Then u saw u still had ur admin so u banned everyone...and then again u came in server and banned me...Looks to me ur lookin for revenge...Well ur subnet banned...I mean ALL 68.***.***.*** are ALL banned. I am pissed off with u trying to get back at us. If you really want i will post picts of my connection and my 100hub downstairs. I do not cheat but try to help others.

Here are some new [XE] Clan updates. We are working on a new RPG script and that will be done soon. We have also switched from Pwner.co.uk to Gservers.nl. We find these servers to be less laggy and overall better quality. Hope to be playing you all soon! :)

Cya,

[XE]Tommis

Members update:

yoyomen --> kicked

Video: CLICK HERE

Erm, i'm not saying he's not a cheat, but apart from the teleport (which could be a normal vc one that i don't know of) at the begining, where's he cheating? The only thing i could see that he was moving slightly faster than normal, but it looks sped up to me, messages appearing fast in the chat, birds flying fast, etc etc..

heh, so whoever recorded him has speedgear :D

btw.. why didnt any of the lightpoles fall :? hax?

Because of the way the cars are placed/moved, sometimes they don't, speedgears for speeding up your game, you don't need that to speed up a video :?