City Of The Dead

Guest The_Baker[LPool]

MADE_FRESH_NEON_CLR.GIF

We are making a Zombie mod for SA and have one main problem so far. if any one can help this would be much appreciated. we zombie peds in the game but cant edit their stats to make them come after the player, only when he has hit them. The Frontends are nice and the zombies are nice and the weather is all good foggy days and starry nites, missions on the way, but first we must get the peds to attack upon sight any ideas thanx 54 Missions, zombie moaning, emergency radio station, Based around and containing missions from the George A Romero's film series. some of our fav' films. All good shizzle i have dl'ed so far, many people in comunity keep up the good work, any suggestions welcome

Thanx Chaps

Wloo-Productions team

post-21409-1129050677.jpg

Spong%20box.jpg

the problem is they need someone to help them with that. if you know how, why don't you volunteer.

i noticed how unhelpful gtaforums can be when trying to recruit programmers. we were looking for some modeller help for MTASW and the topic was locked. either the mods really hated starwars, they didn't like the mtasw team members, or they just plain don't like people asking for help with their mod.

Heh, yes it does. :)

There's a cheat to set all peds to attack the player if thats what you are after. I can't quote it as I don't have the cheat list here, easy enough to find though. Or as mentioned the use of a few appropriate scm opcodes would do the trick, again fairly easy to find online. Alternatively a work-around for you might be wanted levels and police replaced by peds. Plenty of options for experimentation without having to delve deeper into the game than you are able to.