Help im new

Guest websteruk

Get both, if you have to pick just one, vice city if you wanna play a good multiplayer on an old game now, san andreas if you wanna play a great multiplayer in the future on a new game :P

/me advises you get both, go nick it if you have to :twisted:

Heres how it goes:

==========================================

GTA3;

servers are good, i like them more than Vice City servers (my opinion)

Vice City;

has more people on their servers, and two game modes (Deathmatch and Stunt)

San Andreas;

will have a new MTA built for it coming soon that will kick@$$

==========================================

and dont worry...

:arrow: each game has an excellent Single Player (definitley San Andreas)

and

:arrow: GTA3 and Vice City both have RPG scripts on some servers

which did suck.........

actually they are quite fun when you learn how to fly them, I had to get lessons from Black_Dragon in MTA before I was able to keep it in the air long enough to consider flying :P

but some guys can even stunt with those things.

Kent

I would suggest u get VC only cause by the time MTA Sa is finished (around 2010) probably new version of SA will be out hopefully. If u really want to play multiplayer. Else go buy SA and wait till 2010 most probably for anything worth playing online format of SA.

Yea...ofcourse, obviously as we all know mta:sa isn't coming before 2010, and its going to suck, and there aint even anyone working on it.... [endsarcasm] :?

which did suck.........

Dodo flying never sucked, Its heaps good when you know how to fly it.

actually they are quite fun when you learn how to fly them, I had to get lessons from Black_Dragon in MTA before I was able to keep it in the air long enough to consider flying :P

Kent

True :D

• MTA Team
I would suggest u get VC only cause by the time MTA Sa is finished (around 2010) probably new version of SA will be out hopefully. If u really want to play multiplayer. Else go buy SA and wait till 2010 most probably for anything worth playing online format of SA.

Yea...ofcourse, obviously as we all know mta:sa isn't coming before 2010, and its going to suck, and there aint even anyone working on it.... [endsarcasm] :?

Which was the sarcasm part??

rofl xD

indeed. it's hard to beleive that some people still think dodo stunt flying is a myth. dodos are gret bcause it takes time to master them and takes skill.i enjoy having something that people have to work at to enjoy, it gives people a goal, and its a lot of fun to take people for rides and wach their reactions.

Kent

I have learned to do backflips which are pretty fun,

it takes alot of practice,

my first backflip was done in MTA :)

ANYWAYS

websteruk, MTA:SA will be coming out sooner than

2010, so dont listen to the sarcasm

and GTA3 servers

are funner than VC servers

because the chat window isnt flooded and

less people sometimes is better

(and less teamkills)