A cute Qoute

"The day we hit the 1000 gamers marker will be a day of big celebration. And that day will come!" <- I bet that day will come as soon as the SA version is out.. :)

By the way, I'd like to thank the MTA team for all their efforts and wish them good luck! :)

I meant Quote (The title).. :P

They should be celebrating anyway, look at the mod they have made and the community they have created. Congrats!

Agreed. Also with new members joining or downloading the mod everyday is also growing the community even further also.

it will really start to grow when MTA:SA deathmatch is out :D

Yes i cannot wait for 2010 for its release ....

Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. 2010 realese. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because it's taken ages right? Hasn't it? 2010 realese. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult them in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny!

[guess the quote ;)]

it will really start to grow when MTA:SA deathmatch is out :D

Yes i cannot wait for 2010 for its release ....

Ha ha ha! Oh gosh that's funny! That's really funny! Do you write your own material? Do you? Because that is so fresh. 2010 realese. You know, I've, I've never heard anyone make that joke before. Hmm. You're the first. I've never heard anyone reference, reference that outside the program before. Because it's taken ages right? Hasn't it? 2010 realese. And, and yet you've taken that and used it out of context to insult them in this everyday situation. God what a clever, smart girl you must be, to come up with a joke like that all by yourself. That's so fresh too. Any, any Titanic jokes you want to throw at me too as long as we're hitting these phenomena at the height of their popularity. God you're so funny!

[guess the quote ;)]

Family Guy:

Series: 3

Episode: From Method To Madness

Said By: Stewie Griffin

Actually spoken about the quote: "You Are The Weakest Link", Which is said by to one of Stewies Fellow Students at the Quahog School Of Performing Arts :P:P:P:lol::):):D:D

I know My Family Guy! Especially Series 3, In fact, im going to go watch that episode now!