[OFFERING] MTA-Discord linking others. [PAID]

Hey everyone, I'm Sayan Kundu, aka, FlaMe.
I'm an 18-year-old coder who loves developing scripts and stuff, mostly backend (server side). I have been in the MTA scripting world for quite long now and these days, Discord is a very import aspect of a server. This is why I will bring this service in. This will even promote the number of players as they will have a lot of members to talk to (since you need not be in-game to talk to them).
As for normal MTA scripting, yeah, I do that too, but I'm specialized in this MTA-Discord linking.

What you can get from the MTA-Discord linking:

• Messages from discord show up in-game (can be locked to a particular role and a particular channel)
  • Messages in-game show up in discord (can be locked to a particular channel)
  • Ability to control functions like the ban, kick, slap players in-game (I can add other functions too upon request)
  • Messages from in-game gang chat shown in a separate discord server and messages from one gang's personal discord server being shown on their gang chat in-game (Price needs to be discussed privately)

Pricing:

• Just for MTA in-game to Discord messaging: 5
  • MTA in-game to Discord as well as Discord to MTA in-game chat: 10
  • MTA in-game to Discord as well as Discord to MTA in-game chat and also commands (ban, kick, slap only): €13
  • Anything else can also be requested, prices will vary according to request

Other services I offer:

• MTA Scripting
  • Designing (Logos, banners, etc)

Payment methods accepted:

• G2A (most preferred)
  • Steam items/games
  • Skrill
  • PayPal (least preferred)
  • Other forms can be discussed

How to contact me:

• Discord: FlaMe#0704           (most preferred)
  • You may message me here but I look at my inbox here in like once a month
  • Post a reply to this topic

[I cannot reveal my past works here as all of them were for servers and I cannot disclose them, but if you wanna know, you can contact me on discord]
In the past, I had worked behind making an entire server, starting from scratch and then I kind of retired from the MTA world but now, I'm coming back.

Edited by Flameeagle